Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Thank you, Mocha! This is very helpful! 🙂

As mentioned by @mc10588 here are 2 new NARSissist blush palettes coming BLACK FRIDAY for $59:

Screen Shot 2016-10-16 at 8.57.25 AM.png

If I were to venture a guess, I think some of the shades are existing shades.

Palette on the left looks like;

top row: ??, ??, desire or angelika

bottom row: luster, zen, sin

Palette on the right looks like;

top row: nico, laguna, madly or douceur?

bottom row: ??, mata hari, exhibit a

Haha you're probably right 🙂 I might get the lighter one just based on your guess since I don't have those shade 🙂

Ooo I hope these come to The Bay! 

I'm interested in the one on the right. I feel like I don't have more colors in that one.

I have exhibit A, but I've been wanting douceur and mata hari so it'd be awesome if those two are really in there. 

I saw this last night! I am hoping the one on the left has impassioned as well (top row?). Love the packaging as well on these!

Did anyone see the new sephora video about palettes? There were two new blush palettes that I haven't seen any information about...I wish we had a launch date because they're beautiful!

@mc10588 The Sarah moon holiday collection is supposed to launch at Sephora on 11/1 - I'm not sure why the 2 Sephora exclusive pieces are up early...

i'll go check the video but if you're talking about the 4 pan blush palettes, one is exclusive to nordies.

@Mochapj Hey! I was referring to the two narsissist palettes with 6 pans each, it looks like each is suited to either lighter or darker skintones. Btw, thanks for creating this thread and doing swatches-I own so many NARS products because of you! 😊

Oh interesting @mc10588!

i can't get the video to come up on mobile, but I'll have to check it out on my laptop, you've piqued my curiosity 😉

Eta: I'm a derp - I thought you meant on the product page, lol. I just found it on Yt 😂

Is this one of them?

Screen Shot 2016-10-16 at 8.48.19 AM.png

Yes! It's so pretty 😍 Hopefully I don't have half of this palette already so I can justify buying it lol

I know what you mean @mc10588

I own just about all of the NARS blushes except for super light shades, so if they're existing colors, chances are I won't be picking these up.

@Mochapj Wow I can only dream of what your collection looks like! I figure even if I don't get one for myself these would be great gifts! Thanks for your help and spreading the word 😊

The Give in Take Dual Intensity eye and cheek palette plus the Velvet lip glide set are up on Sephora now.

Really hoping the lip glide set is still available during the Rouge sale!

NARS x Sarah Moon is starting to pop up on The Bay's website for Canadians.

That's great news @lachaton I wish they do a discount code soon.

Sweet! Thanks @lachaton

NARS IS COMING TO ULTA. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

http://www.magiconline DOT com/news/ulta-beauty-looks-grow-e-commerce-adds-nars

I am so stoked! 

testing