Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

It's very black, lengthens and separates nicely, and adds volume. I go back and forth on mascara - I love Tarte LCA, Armani Eyes to Kill, and YSL Shocking. I'd say it's on par with any of those! Definitely a more "wet" formula though. Here's a before and after, mascara only..

nars before.jpg

nars after.jpg

Ooooh, that looks super on you!!! Smiley Happy

I really wish Nars would release a complete Audacious lipstick vault! I remember when this vault first came out, I was so excited, until I saw it was a lipstick/nail polish vault.

s1643287-main-hero-300.jpg

Oh man, I almost hope they don't release one because I'm sure it would be soooo much money, and I would have absolutely no willpower to talk myself out of it!! Smiley Very Happy

The nail polishes were a bummer.

A full vault would be fantastic, but it takes the fun out of the hours & hours spent looking at swatches and reviews for that perfect shade..

Seconded. Get on this, Nars!

Blush in Blissful popped up on Barneys today. The only reference I've found to it is "Fall 2017."  Is this a new shade or a repromote?  I don't follow NARS too closely. Thanks!

Spoiler
IMG_9030.PNG

@shimmerbait it's a new shade.

Exciting, that means it should be showing up elsewhere shortly!

@Mochapj  Awesome thanks, ordered!

this is indoor (nighttime) lighting, so take with just a grain of salt. i'll undoubtedly wear one tomorrow. but: warm leatherette & get it on:

powermatteswatches1.jpg

@jemly

Ifn you are taking votes for the first up, I'll second warm leatherette. That's the first one I gravitated towards when I first saw the collection 💕

LOVE warm leatherette..

All this newness is making me insane!!!! A close up pic of the kohliners......NARS-Fall-2017-Eye-Pencil.jpg

Do you know when these will be released? Thx

@veens I believe it is part of the AW2017 collection along with the DI shadows and blush due out sometime in August.  Not positive on the exact date.

Very disappointing to see NARS will now sell in China which means animal testing.  Thank you for pointing this out @sulfate 

@sarahshter @sulfate 

If you are looking for dupes for existing NARS products you own, you might have better luck creating a dedicated CF 'dupes' thread.

This thread is primarily to discuss artistry and upcoming product launches and while I understand the concern, I think discussions about dupes could get lost within the content of the thread.

Also, it could be a place where others who are looking for CF dupes from other brands could post, since there isn't currently a thread like this on BT.

Thanks!

Sorry to be the bearer of such bad news.  

I'm busy trying to find dupes for my favorite NARS products.  I was thinking this would be the best place but maybe I should start a thread.  What do you think?  

My HG products are their concealers, unfiltered II blush, and sun washed bronzer in laguna.  I love their eyeshadows but not so worried about finding dupes for those.  Someone generously just turned me on to Viseart.  

Swatches of the Angel Pride cheek palette from Really Ree:

Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 3.23.05 PM.png

• ANGEL PRIDE I: Soft Pink
  • ANGEL PRIDE II: Shimmering Coral
  • ANGEL PRIDE III: Shimmering Rose
  • ANGEL PRIDE IV: Shimmering Mauve
  • HOT SAND BLUSH: Peach Champagne (highlighter)
  • LAGUNA BRONZING POWDER: Brown with golden shimmer (minimal shimmer)

This has been on my to-get list for months.

Thx @Mochapj. It is really pretty!

3 Replies