Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

That's what I was afraid of GC. This is the first one I've tried from Nars, so I'm fearing it's the formula. Which is a bummer because the color is so pretty. It may be going back. 

Can someone with shadow stick experience give me some feedback on these? I love my caviar sticks and bb sticks, how do these compare? 

Have you checked out tempatlia's review of them yet? She gave them poor ratings. Some of the colors are really gorgeous - it's a shame the formula seems to be lacking. I was really looking forward to these because I love NARS and adore my LM and BB sticks, but I doubt I'll purchase these and certainly wouldn't do it before swatching them myself.

i0811153mage.jpg

Posted elsewhere already, but here's a swatch comparing VIP Red to NARS Leslie (left) and NARS Sandra (right)

now i'll have to go swatch/compare in store..the more pictures i see of vip red, the more i think i have dupes..does anyone else go into sephora pre-swatched w/ stuff from your own stash so that you can figure out then and there if you really "need" an item? no? just me? Smiley Wink

My favourite NARS product (mind you, I don't typically use eye makeup and so forth of any brand) are their Satin lip pencils and other lip formulas in general.

I highly recommend them.

What she said! In less than a million words! Who knew it could be done??!!

Smiley Very Happy

That blush duo is calling my name! I wish I could swatch it in person though. 

Me too! I won't likely get the chance to swatch it either but I'm sure I could find a lot of friends to take it off my hands if I don't like it...but who am I kidding?! I'll definitely at least like it!

Oh man, I can't wait to get my hands on the Tribulation blush and Pasiphae shadow! Any idea when they will be released?

Pasiphae was up on the US side, but I haven't seen it on the Canadian site yet.

Is this thread new??? I love NARS! I appreciate simplicity and quality. 

It is!  NARS is one of my favorite brands! Smiley Happy

Aglitterylife on YT has most of the new collection swatched (she freelances at a Nars boutique and has early access to the products). Personally the new stuff isn't for me, but considering I have more Nars than any other product in my collection, I'm not too worried about skipping a few.

That explains SO much.

I remember watching her swatch all 40 Audies last year and thought, how is she so lucky???

I'm passing on the shadow sticks and glosses, but I already bought everything else (sorry, not sorry Smiley Very Happy)

I wore pasiphae yesterday. Loving it.

It's such a pretty color!

Mocha, you brainiac. We totally needed a dedicated NARS thread!!!

Bahahaha!!!  Smiley Very Happy 

I know, right?  I thought of it a few weeks ago and promptly forgot.  I can't believe we didn't already have one Smiley Surprised

I picked up the Baby Doll lip gloss at the Rouge event last week and I love it!

Oooh, I love the color of this one, but I don't wear gloss very often, so I passed.

Is it a strong or sheer pink?

1 Reply