Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

While all the nonsense was going on, Canada Post dropped off my stuff from Murale.  

Tribulation and vip red

ima0810153ge.jpg

I'm definitely in love with Tribulation.  

What are this?????  Is that a highlighter?

Why, why, why me?

You and me both, GC.

Sigh.  I guess I will check it out.  

Not to enable you, but I'm wearing it today Smiley Wink

Too late for regrets Mocha.  Too late!!!  I have a texting device.  And this item is on hold for me already.  Friday I pick it up. 

Thanks Obama!

Ooooohhhhhhh. I already have similar products but, sigh, it's NARS.

Ohhh its a highlighter? It's very pretty but not what I was expecting at all.

They call it a blush, but I don't really see this being a blush even on the palest girls.

I tried it today though, and I do love it.

What do you think of VIP red?

So obviously you recommend Tribulation.  It's that light swatch?  So much lighter than the actual blush compact?  It really looks lovely!

VIP Red is a pretty color, but on first swatch it doesn't look terribly unique for a red.  It felt a bit dry and skipped a bit on my hand, but I haven't tried it on my lips yet.  I'm going to swatch it next to Sandra because I feel they might be quite similar.

Tribulation is gorgeous.  I'm actually quite amazed it looks so dark in the pan when it is so light and golden glowy on my skin.  After I took the swatch photo I buffed it in a bit and it left the tiniest soft shimmers.  Adore this.

See...different things for different people. I just adore VIP.

Now Tribulation is an issue for me...because I just did the TF thing an hour ago.  Oh my.  I need a highlighter support thread.  What to do?

Thanks for the input!

I've had the TF preordered for about 6 weeks, but it won't be here until the end of the month at least, so I didn't feel too bad about doing both.

I saw a comparison on BeautyLookBook and I don't think they look too similar, anyway.

M, you're tempting me.  And I'm having a stressful day so my breaking point isn't so far away...

I wasn't expecting much from the VIB red because it looked too dark for me but when I put it on.....oh my goodness! I've got a few matte lippiess and this one is up there in the top. I'll definitely try more of their mattes. The other color was...an exact match for my lip color. It made no difference between me wearing it and me not wearing it so I gifted that to my sister that has different coloring than me.  I'm pleasantly surprised and will definitely be getting more nars lippies.

Sona, I think maybe we are talking about 2 different things Smiley Very Happy

I'm talking about a just released red lipstick named VIP red... Pictured above.  I'm guessing since you mentioned the 'other color' you are referring to the NARS sephora birthday set?

that lip pencil is pretty, but they are definitely not the same formula as this lipstick.

I love the new dual intensity eyeshadow shades. I'm not sure if the green shade will look good on me, I don't generally wear greens. 

i'm a sucker for green eye makeup..i haven't bought any DI shades yet. i think you could pull it off, vegchililover..i think it'd complement your hair color and skintone quite nicely.. 

I picked up both the new DI shades a little over a week ago.  

The green one is really pretty, as it doesn't look green most of the time, but more of a rusty orange brown that reflects green.  I find it a pretty unique color in my collection.  This is the eye look I created with it.  I have a true orange in my crease, but on my lid is Pasiphae.

i0729152mage.jpg

I have not gotten around to trying the brown one yet.  It's on my list of things to try this week Smiley Wink

I think it's going to look great on you, vegi!

This looks lovely on you! I picked up Pasiphae on Friday but hesitated on Telesto (I do have lots of neutrals/beiges/golds/coppers/etc. etc. what are your thoughts on Telesto?

Oh no!  You're totally enabling me to pick up these two!  I read the descriptions awhile ago and was really intrigued but I thought "out of sight out of mind"  These look gorgeous on you!

13 Replies