Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Totally agree!  The whole point of this collection is that it's a collab with Steven Klein so I'd want his photo on the case!

Yes! Feels like a cop out. We can get regular ol mirrored cases anytime and the box is totally misleading 

does anyone know if the rumored release date of 11/25 is true? if so.. that's so far away ;( 

I heard it's Nov.1, just in time for the sale Smiley Happy 

This is also what I've heard. 

im0928157age.jpeg

I think this DI blush will totally be mine!

Yes!! Me too!! I don't have a DI blush yet and this looks like a good place to start Smiley Wink

i0928154mage.jpeg

Are those... sparkly Audacious?? Oooo...

Well *that* caught my eye...

i can't believe i haven't participated in this thread. i had to travel the day mocha launched it so it just hasn't been on my radar ! i'll just post this for now (and this was in june or july. since this silly pic i've added, what, 3 blushes and about 7 or 8 lip products)

nars-collect3.jpg

matahari.jpg

Is Andy a bishop frise??

I love this pic so much!!!

also that Andy has coordinated the blush with his tongue Smiley Wink

image.jpg

I hope you guys can read it, I'm trying to do this strictly on an iPhone....anyway, thought I'd like to share a screenshot. The code, as I mentioned below is ALLEYES.  

Edit: I decided to read the fine print...valid until 8/31/15 at 11:59pm, on Nars' website only. No mention of time zones or country limitations. Must be purchase over $50 and there are a couple minor exclusions: not valid with any other codes or discounts; Excludes purchases of a single sharpener, foundation pump and/or empty compact, and Nars vault. 

Don't quote me exactly, it was easier for me to type it out as opposed to trying to get that small print legible with a screenshot on my dumb phone (rhymes with iPhone---don't take that personally, I'm being challenged by technology in all arenas lately). Smiley Very Happy .....Smiley Sad

Oh look who doing enabling lol

I've been getting into Nars more and more the past couple of years. It started with the lip pencils two years ago and it keeps growing. The powder blushes didn't work for me a few of years ago for some reason they always broke me out in rashes. I've been using a mini blush for almost a year with no adverse reaction so I've put some  blushes on my wish list: Sex Appeal, Mata Hari, and keeping back and forth between Gilda/Gina. I really like the look the look of Tribulation too. Does anyone know how it compares to Sex Appeal? The latter seems to be more peach? I've been stalking the holiday thread, does anyone know if they are going to do one of those large blush palettes? Ohh and what are your thoughts on the liquid illuminators? So many questions, haha. 

I have sex appeal, I can swatch compare it for you in the morning.  Tribulation is much more golden though.

i like the liquid illuminators; hot sand is my favorite but for highlighting products from NARS I prefer the multiples because I am a combo/oily girl Smiley Happy

That would be great. Thank you! I'm combo too, I figured the liquid illuminators would be easier to blend. I looked at the multiples and I like the look of them. Are they easy to blend out? I don't like a super obvious highlight streak. The only stick type of highlighter I have is the mini Benefit Watts Up and that is a pain to blend out. 

I wore Telesto today.  

I will upload a picture of just the eye later, once BT stops taking so darn long to load/update/etc Smiley Very Happy

I like it, but Pasiphae is the clear winner from the fall collection, IMO

im0810152age.jpg

2 Replies