Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

LM Primrose is lighter but closest shade in my collection. one of the shades from Viseart Paris nude is more peachy. 

IMG_1141.JPGIMG_1144.JPG

Limit is a dupe on my skintone, but a lot of pinks end up looking the same on me.

Super sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know if Nars Goulue blush will be available to VIBs at any point?

PLM, I haven't heard anything about it, but it is also the Rouge requalification gift this year.

Hm, thanks!

Has anyone purchased/designed their own pro palette from the Nars website? 

I'm really tempted to buy a small palette and fill it up with Nars blushes. Expensive, but I know I would be set on blush for life. I also tend to prefer palettes over separate pans. 

I've read mixed reviews on the canvas coating of the palettes and am interested in hearing anyone's opinions. Thank you! Smiley Happy

Vegchililover78 did one and I think with some new pans and some depotted ones.

She might be able to give you some feedback Smiley Wink

Thank you so much! Smiley Very Happy

has anyone tried the new foundation they launched...the velvete matte skin tint? it looks incredible. 

It is pretty good.

There's a thread all about it specifically over here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Face/NARS-Velvet-Matte-Skin-Tint/m-p/2349358#M37824

it's the best! I have been using it for about 2 weeks now, I refuse to go back to anything else!

Screen Shot 2016-02-09 at 5.43.30 PM.png

I hope that thing next to it is a new multiple Smiley Very Happy

no new multiple this season, but other fun things in store Smiley Wink 

Hey Mocha,  Just stopping by to say thank you for the advice on the Audacious...I swatched Fanny and Anna, as well as Michiyo--which was bright like you said.  So different than on my computer.  I ended up going with Anna for the moment since it seemed more wearable for everyday, and next time I may get Fanny.  Thank you!

Anna is my favorite of the five I have - Audrey, Anna, Fanny, Jane & Vera.  Hope you love it!

Yay, so glad you found one you love! Smiley Wink

FYI Canadian ladies, I just noticed on the NARS website we now get free shipping if our orders are over $175

Smiley Frustrated

How generous of them.

Ohhhh, oh Mocha... *hugs* I'm sorry but I'm laughing a little because of course they offer that... now.

My new love: NARS x Steven Klein 'Redemption' Killer Shine Lipstick

NARSxStevenKlein_Redemption.jpg

It's a bit what I was hoping Lipstick Queen 'Let Them Eat Cake' would be like, but it's more neutral champagne and less lilac-pink. But it is very smooth on the lips and has that delightful shimmer without feeling at all gritty like the LQ did.

Spoiler
image.jpg
2 Replies