Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Hey Mocha,  Just stopping by to say thank you for the advice on the Audacious...I swatched Fanny and Anna, as well as Michiyo--which was bright like you said.  So different than on my computer.  I ended up going with Anna for the moment since it seemed more wearable for everyday, and next time I may get Fanny.  Thank you!

Anna is my favorite of the five I have - Audrey, Anna, Fanny, Jane & Vera.  Hope you love it!

Yay, so glad you found one you love! Smiley Wink

FYI Canadian ladies, I just noticed on the NARS website we now get free shipping if our orders are over $175

Smiley Frustrated

How generous of them.

Ohhhh, oh Mocha... *hugs* I'm sorry but I'm laughing a little because of course they offer that... now.

My new love: NARS x Steven Klein 'Redemption' Killer Shine Lipstick

NARSxStevenKlein_Redemption.jpg

It's a bit what I was hoping Lipstick Queen 'Let Them Eat Cake' would be like, but it's more neutral champagne and less lilac-pink. But it is very smooth on the lips and has that delightful shimmer without feeling at all gritty like the LQ did.

Spoiler
image.jpg

Wow...that is so pretty <3

Gorgeous on you!  I really love the killer shine formula.  Adore actually....

Just got this email from NARS and noticed the names of the blushes in the Despair palette are different:

Screen Shot 2015-10-16 at 4.03.19 PM.png

Puerto Vallerta was a multiple, Sex Machine is a lip pencil and Niagara is a lipstick...

NARS is smoking the good stuff.

I need some of that hahahaha JK Smiley Tongue

I can't decide which cheek palette to get. 

Do you like to bronze and contour?  If you do, probably the Sephora exclusive one Smiley Happy

I rarely bronze or contour so maybe the Sephora one wouldn't work well for me. Thanks!

Anyone knows if St-Paul-de-Vence eyeshadow duo is still LE? 

It still has the limited tag on the NARS website

It's still available at all retailers, so I'm wondering if it became permanent. Maybe I should get a backup just in case Smiley Happy Thanks!

Oh NARS...

i woke up this morning to find I had 2 shipping notices. Smiley Frustrated. One for the order they told me didn't exist (and subsequently that they would cancel) and one for the order they told me to "re-order" because the first one didn't go through.

so now I have to try and be here tomorrow to make sure I can refuse one of them...

Smiley Sad

I`m actually having the same issue with them :-\

2 Replies