Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@Ispend2much6 Oh no ! I’m doomed! I’m headed for extinction....

@keana1  It's not too late; grab a frappuccino (or as I like to call it, frozen diabetes.  I am not mocking that disease, just the product. Which is very tasty.)

@Ispend2much6 I can’t have caffeine! Even the smallest amount makes me feel like the Energizer Bunny...I can stay awake for 36-48 hours at a time, no joke!

I'm sorry to hear that.  Does lack of caffeine help?  Once my sleep schedule gets off, it's really difficult to work it back to normal, so I sympathize. @keana1

When I wake up I make half a pot of coffee and dilute it with a cup of skim milk and a couple of sweet n lows. At night I would have a couple of cups of decaf coffee but last year I was having trouble falling asleep so I only drink water at dinner. That helped to solve my insomnia.

4vgv5j.jpg

This is awesome. I totally agree. @Ispend2much6

EE37DF9D-6B60-4225-9DD2-C8BC1D9DA903.jpeg

@Shosh85  I laughed so hard at this!!!

@Ispend2much6  Glad to know I'm not the only one! Haha! 🐄🐮

Lol - So accurate39217478_2202047823201256_4453700611426222080_n.jpg

I’m really going to be dating myself with this because I was rocking these out in the mid to late 80s, but they were my jam:

C9E7EA82-9BBC-4594-A0D2-CDD1D84AC898.jpeg

I had all three of these and felt puh-retty “kool” wearing them, imagining that they MUST be what the high school girls were wearing to be cool and get dates. (I was still in elementary school — why did I even care?!? 😂)

@Kim888 @veronika23 @alexasteph 

I remember these too. I'm sure I had some but don't ask me which one 😄 😄 😄 @PinkEvergreen

@PinkEvergreen I loved the watermelon one!

Nice!!! @Kim888 I definitely had some lip smakers/bonne bell! My fav was this one. I so wish they still had it! 😄

Image result for bonne belle latte

I miss the clear roll-on's too!

Image result for bonne bell roll on clear

Sigh.  My perfumes were Coty Wild Musk, White Shoulders, and Avon Sweet Honesty.  Lip Smackers- yes. I was always precocious with my makeup though and used Clinique and Estee Lauder (probably because I got introduced to the high-brow stuff by working at a cosmetics counter.)

Omg! Sweet Honesty @Ispend2much6!  I’m having a flashback ( or is it a hotflash?) lol!

@jozkid  Could be both!!!!

@Ispend2much6  I LOVED Coty's Wild Musk Oil! I wish it was still available 😞  Well there's a bottle on ebay for 300$+ YIKES!

Image result for coty wild musk oil

@veronika23  I wonder what it smells like, 30 years later...maybe this was a repromote?  

It's not totally the same, but I found something I like that is similar, not quite as musky- Auric Blends Egyptian Goddess Roll-On Perfume.  Amazon sells it.  They also sell an Egytian Musk Oil by Wags Market.

@Ispend2much6oh no... the bottle on ebay is the real stuff... from like the 70's. Even the bottle of oil they made later on in like the 90's wasn't exactly the same. I had both. In my obsession with clearing out stuff I got rid of them a long time ago. Wish I hadn't though. That way I could still smell it. 😄

Thanks for the tip! 🙂

2 Replies
testing