Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@Mcakes  I forgot to mention that they are yummy!  Two flavors in each Smurf; lemon, raspberry, strawberry, and something else.

Whoa! Double-flavored gummies! Aaaaanf they're for the little one. Oh, the challenge of temptation until she comes back tomorrow! Lol! ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ Everyone- @Ispend2much6 is the best!

@ClassicallyFab  One of mine can't keep an open bag near him because he can't stop eating them. ๐Ÿ™‚  I was introduced to them by my Snak Exchange partner. ๐Ÿ™‚  I have to say, though, the Canadian ones tasted better for some reason.

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Noooooo, @Ispend2much6! I don't want you embarrassed!

RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Aww love it! Unicorn mail ftw! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–

That is awesome! Hooray for unicorn mail!! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’œ

Lol *blush*, I thought 'unicorn mail' had unicorns... ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆ„ I kid you not. ClassicallyFab+literal=goofball ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ So glad you wrote that @angel7594! Have mercy.

E.T. Made it look so easy to hide.  I got spotted right away.  IMG_4080.JPG

IMG_4095.JPG

OMG!   This picture is adorable!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ  I probably wouldn't have spotted you - Baby Hearts is just too smart!   @heartsmyface

@heartsmyface One of my fav pics of you ever! Haha! So cute! You should've wore one of your spirit hoods for camouflage!๐Ÿ˜‰

Hahaha so cute! I imagine your face is the same all mothers make when their adorable baby is in the process of smudging carefully applied makeup. @heartsmyface 

LOL!  Baby Hearts has special radar for you @heartsmyface

Haha, he can smell me!  @ElleElleG@veronika23

@heartsmyface You are the coolest mom ever ๐Ÿ˜„ โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I try not to embarrass them in public but in exchange they have to humour me at home;) @jen143xo

@heartsmyface  So that's what happened to your lipstick from the Fall Lipstick thread. ๐Ÿ™‚  He's so sweet.

Yep, he's cute but dangerous!  Always after my teeth.  @Ispend2much6

@heartsmyface  Boys- they are like that!

hahaha can't fool him @heartsmyface ๐Ÿ™‚

I still try;) 

testing