Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@heartsmyfaceIf that does happen, I am gonna need a picture of thatSmiley Happy

@Babypeachist Are you requesting makeup dooms day pictures or higher up reorganization pics?  😂  I guess whichever comes first...😭😭😭

I just had the best eye liner experience ever - it's a sign that today is a good day! Hallelujah!

My liner started thick and stubby, but then I took some makeup remover on a Q-tip to thin it. The result was a wing thinner and longer than I'm used too. Normally, I feel self-conscious when my wings aren't the usual baby wings, but this was so much better. The shape wasn't ruined by my hooded lids and gave me the cat eye I've always dreamed of. I will attempt to get my liner like this again, wish me luck!

Spoiler
Apr20-Good-Liner.jpg

Omg this wing is so cute!

@Melissa136 wowza!! This is my goal everyday - never thought it was possible to achieve the perfect wing but you certainly did!  Great job...

@ZombieMetroAnt Haha, thank you so much! I'm not sure if I can do this again, but here's to hoping *clinks glass*

It's a perfect wing @Melissa136  I have to agree with Jozkid. Your brows look as perfect as your wing!

Thank you @fatimamummy!!! Heart It was a good makeup day overall!

And may I add @Melissa136, your brow game is totally on as well. Banner day all the way around!

Thank you @jozkid. It was a good day, makeup-wise!

It looks gorgeous and it frames your eye beautifully!

Thank you @lylysa! To me eye liner is like brows, the wrong shape can totally ruin the day

How can I open this bottle of beauty Elixir without breaking it? The spray doesn't work and instead the products leaks from the sides of the spray novel. I want to transfer it in another spray bottle but can't figure out how to open the top 😏

IMG_6329.JPG

Omg. I got few Caudalie sprays but I didn't use it yet. Thank you for your mention, I have to look into this. Hopefully the spray is working.

You could try contacting Caudalie CS directly and see if they will replace it. This same thing happened to me and they were very accommodating.

@maunet  I  got this elixir in one of the Sephora Favourite sets around a yr ago but came around using it just now. In this case I am not sure if it is fair to contact Caudalie and ask for replacement. 

I would still reach out to them, they are super great! And way better than cutting yourself on broken glass (at least the way my accident prone self would likely end up getting it open) 

Thank you @themusefactory I'll keep this option in mind as a last resort 🙂

If you slide the plastic bit that the spray comes out of off of the little stem it sits on, you might be able to rinse it and see if something was gumming it up and obstructing the spray. You can also press down on the stem directly to make sure liquid still comes out of it. Then just pop the plastic bit back on once it's clean.

I tried this tip @purly but I still can't make liquid come out of the plastic tube, it still seeps from the bottom of the nozzle.

@fatimamummy you can try taking some pliers and try to unbend?

9 Replies