Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Same... Especially since I'm a high school Health teacher and we literally talked about contraception yesterday. 

My cat is a big cuddler. She loves to cuddles. She has also recently taken up the habit of drooling when she is very happy during her cuddles. So many shirts have to go into the wash now because she drools so much.

You needs snuggle bibs🐱

Last week I had a 30% off code to Dermstore and ordered an ABH Brow Wiz. I looooove Brow Wiz but generally no longer use it because the NYX version is so much cheaper, but I do find it a little more work to apply. But with 30% off I decided to purchase and enjoy the halcyon days when Brow Wiz really was the only tiny twist-up of its kind on the market once more. 

I it used the day after it was delivered and all was good. I always twist the tip back down after I'm done and put the cap back on. went to use it the next day and *twist twist twist* nothing is happening. *twist twist twist* *click click* no product is coming up and my pencil is definitely broken. :~( 

i haaaate calling companies I've ordered stuff from and basically being like "Please trust me. It's broken, I didn't do anything! It's not my fault!" It probably sounds silly but this kind of stuff has given me anxiety my whole life. But I called Dermstore and they couldn't have been lovelier. Just sent out a new product on the spot - I don't have to send back the other one or do any song and dance to prove I'm not trying to scam a free eyebrow pencil. It was just a nice experience to have a stress-free customer service moment...no one called me ma'am, no one made me feel I was trying to pull something or be shady and it was all handled in under 3 minutes. The CS at Dermstore was absolutely lovely. 

I can second this! I had to call because my CC didn't go through and I was so embarrassed. But it was over and done with no fuss in fewer than 5 minutes.

I'm mobile and too lazy to find the specific thread, but I just left SiJCP and there were three Sweet Peach palettes just sitting there totally unbothered. No one seemed to even notice them except me. It amused me a lot more than it should have. I don't know if it's because they announced that they're making it permanent or if it's just that no one in my area cares about it, although I wouldn't be surprised if it's the latter to be honest.

Really after all that peach madness it is going to be permanent 😂😂😂 Why it is becoming a norm like Becca x Jaclyn hill highlighter.

I was thinking about starting to make YouTube tutorials for my makeup. Does anyone think that's a good idea? I just am doubting whether people would actually like them.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

Tried to revive my old UD Creme Liner, and, well, i am fairly sure black eyeliner shouldn't stain your skin blue.

into the trash that goes

Sorry,,,but that is so funny!  You made me laugh!

This may sound weird but sometimes i wish i could go back to the early days of doing my makeup. The exploration and just keeping things more natural. I see all these beauty gurus who are my age and stick with a certain fresh look, and I actually quite envy that. 

Just some thoughts.

Your looks are so creative and expressive. But I understand what you are saying. No reason why you can't do both!

I saw this in my Ulta app, and it amused me a lot more than it should have. I'm almost there, guys! Almost!!

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

There is an even funnier thing when you get Sephora email close to the end of year telling you need to spend  - $xxxx to qualify Rouge for next year Smiley Very Happy

bump

it's impossible to keep on top of this spam today. Smiley Sad

Bump

Bump!

bump

I currently own orgasm blush, lipstick and a mini multiple... I need to acquire the liquid blush and lipgloss to complete all my orgasmic needs. 

1 Reply