Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

When ten year olds come to Sephora with a full face of makeup thinking they look 15!๐Ÿซฃ

Of course they will wear makeup if everything is marketed towards them

When people say your trying to hard when Iโ€™m just using like a lip gloss

@lulubobo  I would question that.  what do they think youโ€™re trying at?  To not have dry lips?  Yeah Iโ€™m going to try very hard to have moisturized lips.  Trying hard is not a bad thing. 

When you write a long @-- post on BIC and then it kicks you out and logs you off for no reason. ๐Ÿ˜ 

@makeitup305  All.The.Time. 

That reminds me of when I didnโ€™t save a page I wrote in school on the computer. Thatโ€™s the worst! Well aside note your efforts and posts are highly appreciated ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ’• @makeitup305 

@peculiarzmakeup I still have nightmares about that. The auto-save feature that they now have is a god send.

When you order the deal of the day Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel Flexible Medium-Hold Eyebrow Setter Clear at Ulta and Sephora for store pick up and both your orders get canceled so you have to have it shipped to you instead. 

That sounds like a hassle. Hopefully next time theyโ€™ll have it in stock. ๐Ÿซถ @SportyGirly125 

@SportyGirly125 you know they're going to send it in a huge box where it just rattles around. 

Yes the Boxes this is another great one! @makeitup305 ๐Ÿซถ

@makeitup305 how true

when you get home and the product you bought are already opened even though its in a box. so gross ๐Ÿ™„

oh no! Sorry to hear, thatโ€™s so frustrating @sct2 

@sct2 I totally agree

When I am so excited to do my makeup with my brand new fantastic lipstick and I accidentally close in when itโ€™s all the way turned up and ready to use. Still totally gonna use it! 

IMG_9028.jpeg

โ€ƒCharlotte Tilbury Mini Pillow Talk Lipstick & Liner Set Pillow Talk Medium 

Been there, done that, @peculiarzmakeup ! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ  That is my lips but better (MLBB).

Definatley me not thinking for a moment haha it is lovely though I still use it! Glad you can relate ๐Ÿ˜Š @Titian06 

I know itโ€™s so smooth and creamy such a beautiful shade. Major love it! ๐Ÿฅฐ @CorgiMommy 

testing