Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3081624posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: @Loretta55 Thank you  ...read more
@Loretta55 Thank you 😊
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Ambassador Curated
Habit Stacking Thread 📚
|
Re: Habit Stacking Thread 📚
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @caitbird Thank you! I am excited for the changes in your routine you are making and the positive impact it has for you. I feel li ...read more
@caitbird Thank you! I am excited for the changes in your routine you are making and the positive impact it has for you. I feel like just a small change in a routine can make such an impact. I am looking forward to hearing about it! For myself, writing things down helps. I like to write everything down that I want to accomplish in the day.
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Empties - V2
|
Re: Empties - V2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: April 2024 EmptiesMonth-To-Date: 19Year-To-Date: 129 SpoilerEverything here is a like. I would be happy to use any of these items ...read more
April 2024 EmptiesMonth-To-Date: 19Year-To-Date: 129 SpoilerEverything here is a like. I would be happy to use any of these items but with my current stash, I don’t feel a need to run out to repurchase any. That said, I do have a full size of the Eadem (from a gift box for Lunar New Year 2023 that I plan to put in the rotation soon) 👍🏼 Laneige Lip Glowy Balm Pear has a faint, fresh, pear scent.👍🏼 EO Intensive Moisture Hand Cream Orange Blossom & Vanilla smells subtly of orange creamsicle; and, that's not a bad thing. 👍🏼 Supergoop Unseen Unsunscreen is one of the few chemical sunscreens that I really like.👍🏼 Eadem Dew Dream Cleansing Balm isn’t bad. It’s. A jelly cleanser with a fresh, slightly herbal scent that is best used by emulsifying it in hands before massaging onto skin. A little goes a long way; makes for a nice second cleanse in the evening or as a morning cleanser.Everything here is a like. I would be happy to use any of these items but with my current stash, I don’t feel a need to run out to repurchase any. That said, I do have a full size of the Eadem (from a gift box for Lunar New Year 2023 that I plan to put in the rotation soon) Laneige Lip Glowy Balm Pear has a faint, fresh, pear scent. EO Intensive Moisture Hand Cream Orange Blossom & Vanilla smells subtly of orange creamsicle; and, that's not a bad thing. Supergoop Unseen Unsunscreen is one of the few chemical sunscreens that I really like. Eadem Dew Dream Cleansing Balm isn’t bad. It’s. A jelly cleanser with a fresh, slightly herbal scent that is best used by emulsifying it in hands before massaging onto skin. A little goes a long way; makes for a nice second cleanse in the evening or as a morning cleanser.Spoiler🙊 Armani Si Passione Eau de Parfum is fine; just not what I expected. On me, it has a strong herbaceous, almost grassy note at the beginning, which didn’t suit me. I ended up layering it with a couple of vanilla scents to make it more enjoyable. 💖 Voluspa Sparkling Cuvée Candle is a scent I really enjoy - it’s a clean, fresh, bubbly mix of sweet citrus and floral notes.🫤 Kosas Wet Lip Oil is one of those items that when I have it on, I like it, but when I compare it to other similar lip oils, it doesn’t really standout. 🐐 Trader Joe's Chocolate Croissant Candle is one of the best candles from TJ. I’ll have to make sure to keep my eye out for when it comes back in stock.🫤 Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Glow Serum is nice. I’m coming to realize that printing serums may not work out as well for me as I would like them too, or don’t fit into my skincare to makeup routine as seamlessly as I’d like. It’s not bad, just not for me. Armani Si Passione Eau de Parfum is fine; just not what I expected. On me, it has a strong herbaceous, almost grassy note at the beginning, which didn’t suit me. I ended up layering it with a couple of vanilla scents to make it more enjoyable. Voluspa Sparkling Cuvée Candle is a scent I really enjoy - it’s a clean, fresh, bubbly mix of sweet citrus and floral notes.🫤 Kosas Wet Lip Oil is one of those items that when I have it on, I like it, but when I compare it to other similar lip oils, it doesn’t really standout. Trader Joe's Chocolate Croissant Candle is one of the best candles from TJ. I’ll have to make sure to keep my eye out for when it comes back in stock.🫤 Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Glow Serum is nice. I’m coming to realize that printing serums may not work out as well for me as I would like them too, or don’t fit into my skincare to makeup routine as seamlessly as I’d like. It’s not bad, just not for me. Spoiler🐐 Eadem Dark Spot Serum was my intro to and still my favorite among all the Eadem products I’ve tried. I picked up a bottle during the sale as a backup. Consistency is the key and I’m planning being just that with my next bottle. 👍🏼 Threshold Luminous Apricot Mercury Glass Candle smells light, fresh and fruity but not overwhelmingly or cloyingly sweet.💖 Biossance Body Cream is a great one! I like that it’s rich without being heavy, greasy or unwieldy - it applies smoothly and my skin absorbs it easily. Soft, supple hydrated skin. Unscented so it won’t compete with any perfume you may want to wear.👍🏼 OleHenriksen Skin Barrier Strengthening Moisturizer is a nice moisturizer during the summer-to-fall and winter-to-spring transition periods. 🫤 LYS Primer (sample) - This was fine enough, but there are just other primers I prefer. Has a noticeable tack / grip to it. I don’t mind it but just noting it here fyi. 🐐 Rhode Peptide Glazing Fluid - I’ve tried my fair share of skincare products and this glazing fluid is one of my favorites. It, layered after the Eadem serum, has been a rockstar combination for my skin. Eadem Dark Spot Serum was my intro to and still my favorite among all the Eadem products I’ve tried. I picked up a bottle during the sale as a backup. Consistency is the key and I’m planning being just that with my next bottle. Threshold Luminous Apricot Mercury Glass Candle smells light, fresh and fruity but not overwhelmingly or cloyingly sweet. Biossance Body Cream is a great one! I like that it’s rich without being heavy, greasy or unwieldy - it applies smoothly and my skin absorbs it easily. Soft, supple hydrated skin. Unscented so it won’t compete with any perfume you may want to wear. OleHenriksen Skin Barrier Strengthening Moisturizer is a nice moisturizer during the summer-to-fall and winter-to-spring transition periods. 🫤 LYS Primer (sample) - This was fine enough, but there are just other primers I prefer. Has a noticeable tack / grip to it. I don’t mind it but just noting it here fyi. Rhode Peptide Glazing Fluid - I’ve tried my fair share of skincare products and this glazing fluid is one of my favorites. It, layered after the Eadem serum, has been a rockstar combination for my skin.Spoiler👍🏼 Oribe Alchemy Hair Mask was a lovely surprise. It’s cream and rich without being heavy or greasy. Applies easily and detangles. Hair looks and feel soft, smooth and healthy. I’ll pick up a full size once there I’m made my way through a few hair mask I currently have in use. 👍🏼 Shiseido makes beautiful eye creams and this Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream is very nice. Rich without being heavy or greasy. I just have eye creams I like already and a series of ones to get around to trying. Oribe Alchemy Hair Mask was a lovely surprise. It’s cream and rich without being heavy or greasy. Applies easily and detangles. Hair looks and feel soft, smooth and healthy. I’ll pick up a full size once there I’m made my way through a few hair mask I currently have in use. Shiseido makes beautiful eye creams and this Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream is very nice. Rich without being heavy or greasy. I just have eye creams I like already and a series of ones to get around to trying. Spoiler🙊 I don’t usually have any issues with adherence and sheet or eye masks so I was surprised when the Dr. Dennis Gross eye mask wouldn’t stay put. This came in a pack of 4 and I’ve used 2 so far, and have had issues both times with keeping on the mask. 😌 🐐 The Crème Shop Cica Mend Face Mask, on the other hand, adheres beautifully to the skin and stays on for the entire half hour that I typically have on the sheet - it’s also got a very cute print on jt. One of my favorite single-use, cica-based sheet masks. I don’t usually have any issues with adherence and sheet or eye masks so I was surprised when the Dr. Dennis Gross eye mask wouldn’t stay put. This came in a pack of 4 and I’ve used 2 so far, and have had issues both times with keeping on the mask. The Crème Shop Cica Mend Face Mask, on the other hand, adheres beautifully to the skin and stays on for the entire half hour that I typically have on the sheet - it’s also got a very cute print on jt. One of my favorite single-use, cica-based sheet masks. Emoji key: Spoiler🐐 = GOAT = Greatest Of All Time (have gone through at least two of the particular product and other comparable items)😘 = Chef’s Kiss = Outstanding 💖= Love 👍🏼 = Like 🫤 = Okay; “It’s fine.”; “meh”🔬 = Undecided = “Still looking into it”🙊 = Not for me = “It’s not you, it’s me.”🙅🏻‍♀️ = ❌ = “No, non, nein, nyet, …” = GOAT = Greatest Of All Time (have gone through at least two of the particular product and other comparable items) = Chef’s Kiss = Outstanding = Love = Like 🫤 = Okay; “It’s fine.”; “meh” = Undecided = “Still looking into it” = Not for me = “It’s not you, it’s me.”🙅🏻‍ = = “No, non, nein, nyet, …” SpoilerLANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm Supergoop! Mineral Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 1.7 oz / 50 ml EADEM Dew Dream- Hydrating Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm with Tiger Grass 3.4 oz / 100 mL Armani Beauty Sì Passione Eau de Parfum VOLUSPA Sparkling Cuvee Glass Jar Candle 18 oz / 510 g Kosas Wet Lip Oil Plumping Peptide Lip Treatment Gloss Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Glow Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Niacinamide EADEM Milk Marvel Dark Spot Serum with Niacinamide and Vitamin C 1 oz/ 30 mL Biossance Squalane + Caffeine Toning Body Cream 6 oz / 200 mL OLEHENRIKSEN Skin Barrier Strengthening Moisturizer with Peptides and Niacinamide 1.7 oz/ 50 mL LYS Beauty Secure Skin Gripping Serum Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL #Oribe Hair Alchemy Strengthening MasqueShiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream 0.51 oz / 15 ml Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DermInfusions™ Lift + Repair Eye Mask #Oribe Hair Alchemy Strengthening Masque
New Post in Bath & Body
Hair
Don't damage your hair get this now!!!!
Don't damage your hair get this now!!!!
New Post in Clean at Sephora
Skincare
hi I am Chloe and loveeee skincare🎀💕
hi I am Chloe and loveeee skincare🎀💕
New Post in Makeup Is Life
How do I remove sticky reside from Sephora Makeup brushes
I have a full set of Sephora makeup brushes with travel case. The handles are all black. Over time the handles are sticky and man ...read more
I have a full set of Sephora makeup brushes with travel case. The handles are all black. Over time the handles are sticky and many have stuck inside the travel bag sleeves. There also brushes I store in a cup because I use them frequently and those handles are sticky too. Please advise.
New Reply in Deeper Shades
what’s the difference between contour and bronzer?
|
Re: what’s the difference between contour and bronzer?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ykitznaia @Bronzer is placed where the sun hits your face (high points). Contour is to slim down, chisel your face. ...read more
@ykitznaia @Bronzer is placed where the sun hits your face (high points). Contour is to slim down, chisel your face.
New Reply in Parents Only
drunk elephant
|
Re: drunk elephant
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: The ordinary
The ordinary
New Post in Oily Skin
Oily Skin Recommendations!?!
Hey friends!I’m going to the Bahamas in a few weeks. I need to update my face sunscreen.one permeably where I can have safe around ...read more
Hey friends!I’m going to the Bahamas in a few weeks. I need to update my face sunscreen.one permeably where I can have safe around the general eye area since I have dry eye and everything stings my eyes.I’m of medium olive skin tone. also any rec’s for face makeup that will last. I was thinking a tinted sunscreen so I can reapply and touch up through out the day. And possible could still layer on some light concealer. So my skin doesn’t get to congested with a full matte beat.
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts