Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3082138posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @blackkitty2014 I am the same way - I have the best of intentions of using up most of what I have open before buying and trying a ...read more
@blackkitty2014 I am the same way - I have the best of intentions of using up most of what I have open before buying and trying anything new, but I am always tempted by new and exciting products. The struggle is real 😅
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Complexion Club
Help with foundation
|
Re: Help with foundation
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @noe44 NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer #Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation ...read more
@noe44 NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer #Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi awesome job with all those declutters! And as always, I love to hear your thoughts and impressions of different products, ...read more
@itsfi awesome job with all those declutters! And as always, I love to hear your thoughts and impressions of different products, it's always interesting and informative. 💜 Thanks for reminding me of the stunning Fenty Holla'gram, which I loved last year when I got it and had completely forgotten about! And I am really tempted to try the Haus Labs concealer, but I have to go through my current concealers and assess the situation first 😅
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu awesome haul! I hope you love your PMG palette. ...read more
@CynthieLu awesome haul! I hope you love your PMG palette.
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: Thank you! @SportyGirly125 My moisturizer made my foundation pill like crazy so I'm glad I was able to save it. ...read more
Thank you! @SportyGirly125 My moisturizer made my foundation pill like crazy so I'm glad I was able to save it.
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Ambassador Curated
Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thanks! I was supposed to plant enough flowers that I would not feelbad cutting some, but I still don’t want to cut any since they ...read more
Thanks! I was supposed to plant enough flowers that I would not feelbad cutting some, but I still don’t want to cut any since they look so pretty in the yard! @Sunnysmom
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
The Beauty Victory Thread (a positive counterpart to the Beauty Pet Peeves thread)
|
Re: The Beauty Victory Thread (a positive counterpart to the Beauty Pet Peeves thread)
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: It is nice! I have mostly used my Anastasia Beverly Hills 3-in-1 Makeup Pencil Sharpener but I didn’t think that one has a mini-pi ...read more
It is nice! I have mostly used my Anastasia Beverly Hills 3-in-1 Makeup Pencil Sharpener but I didn’t think that one has a mini-pick, but now I’ll need to check!
The Travel Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Travel Beauty Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you for your kind words!! I’m so sorry for you too! It’s a part of life but never easy. ((Hugs)) @Sunnysmom ...read more
Thank you for your kind words!! I’m so sorry for you too! It’s a part of life but never easy. ((Hugs)) @Sunnysmom
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply:  Can't stop staring at these shimmers by Dam Nail Polish. These were star wars themed polishes I chose to wear for May 4th, but th ...read more
 Can't stop staring at these shimmers by Dam Nail Polish. These were star wars themed polishes I chose to wear for May 4th, but they are holding up very nicely 😀
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts