Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3083771posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Age Defiers
Nighttime routine
Hi I'm 43 have smoked cigarettes for 30 years. I am in recovery for alcohol and drank off and on for 30 years. I used to do drug ...read more
Hi I'm 43 have smoked cigarettes for 30 years. I am in recovery for alcohol and drank off and on for 30 years. I used to do drugs and been clean for 15 years and didn't take care of my skin in my 20's, barely in my 30's. What is a good nighttime routine for me. What products should I be using. Thank you
New Post in Lip Lovers
Lipstick the love
Sephora red matte in liquid is just love ❤️
Sephora red matte in liquid is just love ❤️
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply:
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room
|
Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @Southernchic99 congratulations, what a great reward! I hope you enjoy it!  ...read more
@Southernchic99 congratulations, what a great reward! I hope you enjoy it! 💜
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Ambassador Curated
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Kaja Eye Bento Bouncy Eyeshadow Trio Rosewater - all 3 shades2024: 8/100 ...read more
Kaja Eye Bento Bouncy Eyeshadow Trio Rosewater - all 3 shades2024: 8/100
New Reply in Bath & Body
Best Aluminum Free Deodorant?
|
Re: Best Aluminum Free Deodorant?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Salt & Stone are nice deodorants and they even have body mists and washes that match the scents!! Another option I like that isn't ...read more
Salt & Stone are nice deodorants and they even have body mists and washes that match the scents!! Another option I like that isn't a Sephora product is the Dr. Teals deodorants. Both of these brands don't leave a residue and have nicer smells than the Necassaire imo! Here's my fav from Salt & Stone. I don't usually wear aluminum-free deodorants, but when I have worn these I wasn't disappointed. Salt & Stone Black Rose & Oud Extra-Strength Aluminum-Free Deodorant 2.6 oz / 75 g
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Week 19 (May 6 - 12) - The AAPI Owned / Founded Beauty Brand Makeup CapsuleI didn't have enough products (or products in enough ca ...read more
Week 19 (May 6 - 12) - The AAPI Owned / Founded Beauty Brand Makeup CapsuleI didn't have enough products (or products in enough categories) to do a capsule with only AAPI owned/founded brands, but I was able to put together a look using 6 products from 6 brands, plus other products from my usual makeup kit (and a couple that I am trying to work on for this year's Pan It! challenge).* = AAPI owned/founded brandFace:ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Secure the Blur Makeup Magnet Primer 1.18 oz/ 35 mL (deluxe sample)*IT Cosmetics CC+ Nude Glow Lightweight Foundation + Glow Serum with SPF 40 and Niacinamide Fair Porcelain Glossier Futuredew Facial Oil-Serum Hybrid 1 oz / 30 mL Glossier Stretch Concealer G12Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette JellyfishUrban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Makeup Setting Spray Standard Size - 4 oz/ 118 mL Cheeks:Youthforia BYO Blush Color-changing Blush Oil*Rituel de Fille Rare Light Luminizer Ghost LightBrows:Glossier Boy Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel-Pomade Auburn Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Eyebrow Pencil CaramelEyes:Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original Kaja Eye Bento Bouncy Eyeshadow Trio Rosewater*Colourpop Creme Gel Liner CourageTower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet*Lips:The Creme Shop Permanent Popsicle Lip Juice Stain Peach Please*TonyMoly Petite Bunny Lip Gloss Bar Juicy Strawberry*
New Reply in Cheeky Cheeks
discontinued products similar
|
Re: discontinued products similar
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @livyyk You can get it on Kohl’s website right now. Not sure how long its going to be there tho so try to stock up on it lol. Just ...read more
@livyyk You can get it on Kohl’s website right now. Not sure how long its going to be there tho so try to stock up on it lol. Just incase its gone by the time you get to it, I can’t say that these will be 100% reminiscent of the sephora one but i think they’re worth looking into; the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Power Sculpt Velvet Bronzer with Fermented Arnica Light Level 4 Milani Silky matte bronzing powder (the only thing with this one is the shade range is EXTREMELY limited) Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer Hoola Caramel Bronzer
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @caitbird Thank you very much ! I love this challenge because I can be creative and dig into some shades and palettes I do not no ...read more
@caitbird Thank you very much 🍒! I love this challenge because I can be creative and dig into some shades and palettes I do not normally reach for ☺️
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Looking for a affordable summer fragrance.
I am looking for a summer fragrance that won’t break the bank maybe something from bath and body works. I want something that smel ...read more
I am looking for a summer fragrance that won’t break the bank maybe something from bath and body works. I want something that smells like fresh summer beach vibes. Right now I am using Versace Dylan purple but I want something that screams summer.
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts