Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3081868posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Waterproof makeup remover
|
Re: Waterproof makeup remover
FRESH FACE II INSIDER
Reply: It's been out of stock since before the vib sale I hope that it comes back soon it's my go to makeup remover.
It's been out of stock since before the vib sale I hope that it comes back soon it's my go to makeup remover.
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Whew, glad you figured it out @Ispend2much6 Thanks for the swatches ...read more
Whew, glad you figured it out @Ispend2much6 Thanks for the swatches
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Brand Loyal
All Things Dior
|
Re: All Things Dior
ICON IV INSIDER
Reply: The new Pink Lilac Collection. Cross-posting from the May hauls thread; I have pictures of these applied there in the spoiler tag ...read more
The new Pink Lilac Collection. Cross-posting from the May hauls thread; I have pictures of these applied there in the spoiler tags.
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: So pretty @sister13 ! Crab apple trees are in bloom where I am right now. Beautiful lippie! ...read more
So pretty @sister13 ! Crab apple trees are in bloom where I am right now. Beautiful lippie!
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Does anyone have any mascara suggestions???
|
Re: Does anyone have any mascara suggestions???
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Chloe168 Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Set and Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara ...read more
@Chloe168 Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Set and Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara
Is the charlotte tilbury flawless filter worth the money
|
Re: Is the charlotte tilbury flawless filter worth the money
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Josie1235 @I love it and think it is. ...read more
@Josie1235 @I love it and think it is.
New Post in Besides Beauty
Cinco de Mayo
Happy Cinco de Mayo Celebrate with Rare beauty blush!!
Happy Cinco de Mayo Celebrate with Rare beauty blush!!
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Skin
|
Re: Skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Try merit minimalist stick it glides like butter and doesn't crack but you need to prep your face always before. Cleanse, tone moi ...read more
Try merit minimalist stick it glides like butter and doesn't crack but you need to prep your face always before. Cleanse, tone moisturize, sunscreen prime and go for it! I use a serum mixed with my primer and it helps too
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Ambassador Curated
Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Finally made time to gather my April faves - heavy skin focus as I’ve been trying to get remotivated and get my skin back in shape ...read more
Finally made time to gather my April faves - heavy skin focus as I’ve been trying to get remotivated and get my skin back in shape! There’s a lot, but I loved all of these! Danessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Blooming Romance - Palette For Eyes, Brows, Face & Lips - such pretty unified color story! Hourglass Veil™ Hydrating Skin Tint Foundation - so dewy and literally keeps my skin soft, plump and hydrating all day. 8 is warmer toned, I thought I’d be lighter, but this one gives just enough extra warmth to my skin. Love love it.Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Reflection - gifted by BIC last year, this is one of few items with a noticeable use - its half empty! Kosas Plump + Juicy Vegan Collagen + Probiotic Spray-On Serum 3.38 oz / 100 ml - reintroduced, it’s so good!fresh Rose & Squalane Deep Hydration Oil-Infused Serum 100 mL x have been on a hydration campaign and this is lovely.Blüh Alchemy Multi C serum, from my Boxwalla organic skincare sub box - just fished this one, very herbal and fresh.Saint Jane Beauty Body Ritual Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 4 oz / 120 mL - this came in the Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit and it’s wonderful! Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Eye Gel-Cream 0.5 oz / 15 ml - this is the older packaging but just getting to it d it feels so nice and doesn’t irritate my eyes or cause any breakouts on my ccheeks. Tulip from my garden, also an April fave! Whew, I can’t believe I finally did a monthly faves, haha!
New Post in Everything Eyes
Does anyone know of a dupe for the discontinued Sephora waterproof eyeshadow stick??
I LOVED this eyeshadow/liner stick, specifically in Bright Sunset! It was a great product at a good price, and this color is a per ...read more
I LOVED this eyeshadow/liner stick, specifically in Bright Sunset! It was a great product at a good price, and this color is a perfect subtle coppery coral. I wish I'd stocked up on it before they discontinued it. I've been able to find the product on ebay/amazon, but not in that color. It still shows up on the sephora website if I click through my order history, but says they do not ship it to the United States. Does anyone know of another product in this color? Or another way to get discontinued products?
  • Screenshot 2024-05-05 100751.png
  • Screenshot 2024-05-05 101235.png
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts