Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3084757posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
What to do with my acne texture
 I'm 14 and out of nowhere I just got this bad acne texture. What was weirder Was I have always been praise for my skin. so this w ...read more
 I'm 14 and out of nowhere I just got this bad acne texture. What was weirder Was I have always been praise for my skin. so this was like a middle school peek. It felt like it was just me as soon as I entered high school. I tried covering it up with makeup but it just made it look more visible and cakey. If you guys have any advice I'm up for it I'm tired of feeling so insecure and letting this hold me back.
  • 1000041386.jpg
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
Hair Mask for Hair growth
|
Re: Hair Mask for Hair growth
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I will definitely have to try that recommendation 💖💯 thanks girl
I will definitely have to try that recommendation 💖💯 thanks girl
New Post in Beauty Confidential
long lashes
just thought i would share some lash secrets!! 1) aquaphor thickens the lashes, and vaseline is in fact horrible for them! it qui ...read more
just thought i would share some lash secrets!! 1) aquaphor thickens the lashes, and vaseline is in fact horrible for them! it quite literally says on the vaseline packaging “for external use only” and “do not apply near eyes”. 2) mascara: apply vertically first, then horizontally, only apply 2 layers, on 2nd layer don’t dip the wand back in. good mascaras:Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Perfect Strokes Universal Volumizing Mascara Black SEPHORA COLLECTION Big By Definition Defining & Volumizing Mascara Ultra Black - black REFY Lash Sculpt Lengthen and Lift Mascara Black 3) curling your lashes makes a huge difference! my fav curler is from elf! always remember that products don’t have to be expensive to be effective!
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Ambassador Curated
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day ☀️
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I have heard so much about this one. How is your experience after a couple of weeks? I would love to try this one out. Thanks for ...read more
I have heard so much about this one. How is your experience after a couple of weeks? I would love to try this one out. Thanks for sharing
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu you look so beautiful!  How did your new highlighter hold up for you? ...read more
@CynthieLu you look so beautiful! 😍 How did your new highlighter hold up for you?
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Ambassador Curated
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @lmaster thank you so much, that is so kind of you to say!  ...read more
@lmaster thank you so much, that is so kind of you to say! 💜
New Post in Best Hair Ever
Summer recommendations please!
It’s nearly summer time and I could use some products that will help with frizz and protection from the iv rays. Any recommendatio ...read more
It’s nearly summer time and I could use some products that will help with frizz and protection from the iv rays. Any recommendations? Thank you in advance! 🙂
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Tommy Girl Summer 2002 Perfume
|
Re: Tommy Girl Summer 2002 Perfume
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I have not found an online discount fragrance site that has it. The only place I found it was Ebay and Mecari. If I remember the s ...read more
I have not found an online discount fragrance site that has it. The only place I found it was Ebay and Mecari. If I remember the scent correctly Bath and Body has a perfume called Gingham. You can get it in every form manageable. Clinique HAPPY may work too. Good luckANGIE-MARIE
New Post in Curls & Coils
Transitioning off of Relaxer
Hi Y’all!I have relaxed 3b-ish hair, that is also short (ear length when straight). I decided that I want to go natural, but I am ...read more
Hi Y’all!I have relaxed 3b-ish hair, that is also short (ear length when straight). I decided that I want to go natural, but I am not sure how to do that. Do you have any product recommendations for me, also how can I take care of my curls?any suggestions would be great, thank you!!