Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3081682posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Thank you @caitbird...read more
Thank you @caitbird 🥰
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Ambassador Curated
Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: OOOOoooooOOOOHHH @ather is this vegamour something I need to try now???!?!?! I am very curious about the pimple paste. Is it bette ...read more
OOOOoooooOOOOHHH @ather is this vegamour something I need to try now???!?!?! I am very curious about the pimple paste. Is it better than pimple patches????? I would love to see bronzer swatches irl... if you love it.. gotta see if it would work for me!!! Also... do you set your cream bronzers or do they live free 🤔
New Reply in Cheeky Cheeks
Rare Beauty
|
Re: Rare Beauty
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @np0306 I really like the liquid, but if you want less pigment definitely go for a powder!#rarebeauty ...read more
@np0306 I really like the liquid, but if you want less pigment definitely go for a powder!#rarebeauty
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Ooh you know what @itsfi I have dollywink too! Possibly dried out? I should really go through my liner collection (making notes). ...read more
Ooh you know what @itsfi I have dollywink too! Possibly dried out? I should really go through my liner collection (making notes). I believe mine is pink with black cap... is that like too old now and discontinued??? 😂😂😂 Oily lids. Ah. Yes, my friend. I think we must be twins. Although allergies haven't hit me yet **knocks on wood**
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp 25% off?? Oh I missed it too! Have you tried the Tower 28 blushes? I am wondering how they compare to the MUBM blushes? ...read more
@jaaayp 25% off?? Oh I missed it too! Have you tried the Tower 28 blushes? I am wondering how they compare to the MUBM blushes?
New Reply in Haul Stars
Incredible April Hauls 2024
|
Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: I second this groceries statement @Ispend2much6 Me at Costco today: hm. $350, that's a whole haul at sephora. ...read more
I second this groceries statement @Ispend2much6 Me at Costco today: hm. $350, that's a whole haul at sephora.
Talc free powder recommendations
|
Re: Talc free powder recommendations
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @Inccc seconding @SportyGirly125 recommendation of the Hourglass loose powder, it's the one I use and I have been happy with it. ...read more
@Inccc seconding @SportyGirly125 recommendation of the Hourglass loose powder, it's the one I use and I have been happy with it. Have you tried any other pressed or loose powders so far? Were there any that worked/didn't work for you?
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Beauty Insider Community Feedback
|
Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @makeitup305 @TeamBIC came here to say I was having this exact issue (and have been for a couple weeks). I am using Firefox on bo ...read more
@makeitup305 @TeamBIC came here to say I was having this exact issue (and have been for a couple weeks). I am using Firefox on both my laptop (Windows) and mobile (Android), if that helps.
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
ICON II INSIDER
Reply: I like the berry bliss scent very much @CookieGirl1. I am not sure if it will be reordered because I am missing the vanilla blosso ...read more
I like the berry bliss scent very much @CookieGirl1. I am not sure if it will be reordered because I am missing the vanilla blossom scent.
Empties - V2
|
Re: Empties - V2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: That's impressive, @lmaster. Sorry that the Matcha candle was a little lackluster. ...read more
That's impressive, @lmaster. Sorry that the Matcha candle was a little lackluster.
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts