Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3084361posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: You are a vision in teals! @caitbird 朗朗 ...read more
You are a vision in teals! @caitbird 🤩🤩
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Curls & Coils
Wavy Hair
|
Re: Wavy Hair
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much!!
Thank you so much!!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: 48/100 is Gucci Velvet Matte Lipstick 505 Janet Rust I could wear it more bold easily, ( and pair it with a lip liner but I am did ...read more
48/100 is Gucci Velvet Matte Lipstick 505 Janet Rust I could wear it more bold easily, ( and pair it with a lip liner but I am didn't this time around 🫣 ) But I was just experimenting with it, this is my first time using it. I got it when Sephora had that awesome Gucci GWP last month/early this month. 😉
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2024
|
Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Buy 3+ items and Get the Find Comfort Puffy Toiletry Bag for 50%. Use code STOCKUP . Must have the bag and items in cart  
Buy 3+ items and Get the Find Comfort Puffy Toiletry Bag for 50%. Use code STOCKUP . Must have the bag and items in cart  
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Makeup
can someone also help me learn how to do makeup that suits well with my facial features and enhances them? i can send a picture of ...read more
can someone also help me learn how to do makeup that suits well with my facial features and enhances them? i can send a picture of myself to someone so i can be advised. thank you.
New Post in Best Hair Ever
hair color
how do i know what hair color suits me the best? can someone please help me! thank you 🙂
how do i know what hair color suits me the best? can someone please help me! thank you 🙂
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @ather I love those eye masks, enjoy ...read more
@ather I love those eye masks, enjoy
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Haha just happened to come across your post during my morning “hot momma walk” 藍 this is payback for the time you devoured all m ...read more
Haha just happened to come across your post during my morning “hot momma walk” 🤣😜 this is payback for the time you devoured all my freshly baked homeade Christmas cookies 😆
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
May
|
Re: May
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @floresxss What kind of scents do you like? ...read more
@floresxss What kind of scents do you like?
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: @itscarin I am sorry about your hassle. It looks like this time around the gift card promo didn’t work for the the full advertised ...read more
@itscarin I am sorry about your hassle. It looks like this time around the gift card promo didn’t work for the the full advertised 5/8 through 5/11 window, cutting off a day (or two!) short. Like @RGbrown, if I don’t see the eReward populate in CashStar cart, I don’t follow through with the order… I hate that you and @treestar86 might have missed out on the $15. 😢 Oh Ulta.
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts