Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3083754posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @Mellmars1185 such a lovely pink spring look, a perfect interpretation of your cherry blossom inspiration! ...read more
@Mellmars1185 such a lovely pink spring look, a perfect interpretation of your cherry blossom inspiration!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Recent Sephora haulThe Voluspa sampler set was recommended by @itsfi - I ended up getting it from Sephora since it seemed to be so ...read more
Recent Sephora haulThe Voluspa sampler set was recommended by @itsfi - I ended up getting it from Sephora since it seemed to be sold out at Kohl's. Sephora did not package it very well and the candles were all over the place in the box, but by some miracle none of them were broken, thankfully. I am excited to try them! Also took advantage of the Oh Hair Yeah! sale on Living Proof to stock up on my favorite dry shampoo. The Charlotte Tilbury discovery set was an impulse buy lol - I can never resist a fragrance discovery set 😅 I applied for the promo offer of Youth To The People Superfood Skin Drip Smooth + Glow Barrier Serum with Kale + Niacinamide 1 fl oz / 30 ml sample but got a sample of their cleanser instead? 😕 Today's TJ Maxx haul (minus a couple of non-beauty items lol)Beauty of Joseon glow serum is one of my favorites, so I was happy to pick up an extra at a discount. I also picked up a Glossier Balm Dotcom Lip Balm and Skin Salve Original , which I actually like to use when I wear perfume. I apply a little bit of the balm to my pulse points before applying fragrance, and it makes the scent last longer. I'm sure you could use Vaseline or any similar unscented lotion or balm for this, too. The Dionis hand cream set is going to be one of my mom's Mother's Day gifts.
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Patrick
  
  
  • IMG_2805.jpeg
  • IMG_2811.jpeg
New Post in Skincare Aware
What do you think of men who get facials at the spa?
New Reply in Age Defiers
Sephora kids
|
Re: Sephora kids
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Honestly, I didn't know that was a thing. If it is a thing then my thoughts are.... a bit depressing.
Honestly, I didn't know that was a thing. If it is a thing then my thoughts are.... a bit depressing.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
OLEHENRIKSEN Thread
|
Re: OLEHENRIKSEN Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi I don't know how I missed this tag! I am going to check this shade out. I have been debating on getting the banana shade to ...read more
@itsfi I don't know how I missed this tag! I am going to check this shade out. I have been debating on getting the banana shade to mix with apricot...maybe this new shade would work 🤔
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
KAYALI JUICY APPLE
|
Re: KAYALI JUICY APPLE
FRESH FACE II INSIDER
Reply: @Jaaaila @Yes it does! After receiving a sample I ordered it in full size! I wore it to work one day and it lasted all day! I may ...read more
@Jaaaila @Yes it does! After receiving a sample I ordered it in full size! I wore it to work one day and it lasted all day! I may even order a second bottle; incase it sells out.
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Perfum
  • CC00B503-B92D-4FBE-B4CE-1962DD7C9036.jpeg
New Post in Trans is Beautiful
knowledgeSeeker
My life has been full of twists and turns, roadblocks, and steep cliffs which have made me retreat or change paths, but after each ...read more
My life has been full of twists and turns, roadblocks, and steep cliffs which have made me retreat or change paths, but after each deviation, I have found myself back on the transition journey path each time. I have completed my transition internally and now I want it's time to transition socially by revealing the pretty women I see in my own mind to the world. I need to learn how to enhance my facial features such as my eyes and minimize the imperfections. I am looking for a referral to someone who does makeup in the North Dallas or Dallas area with transgender experience who can educate me on the products I should be using and teach me how to apply them?
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts