Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3083255posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Best sunscreen
|
Re: Best sunscreen
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Try anything from super goop!
Try anything from super goop!
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Skin care routine
|
Re: Skin care routine
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: If you’re looking to brighten ur skin I would try products by glow recipe although they can get pricey i have been obsessed with t ...read more
If you’re looking to brighten ur skin I would try products by glow recipe although they can get pricey i have been obsessed with the glow the toner and plump plump cream with the dew drops and hue drops are giving me!
New Post in Dry Skin
Foundation and concealer for dry skin
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Look at you gorgeous girl!   @lmaster Were you going somewhere special today? This look is so pretty, like your headed to a fun ...read more
Look at you gorgeous girl! 😍 🌸 @lmaster Were you going somewhere special today? This look is so pretty, like your headed to a fun garden party.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Oily Skin
Oily eye area
|
Re: Oily eye area
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Alicenine, it used to be Marc Jacobs fineliner and their liner for me, but they are defunct now. Rumored to be coming back, but ...read more
@Alicenine, it used to be Marc Jacobs fineliner and their liner for me, but they are defunct now. Rumored to be coming back, but no one knows when and what capacity. Unless you can find one on a reseller site, I would still do a light layer of setting powder. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't because skin is skin. I think the KVD Beauty Tattoo Pencil Liner Waterproof Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner it's supposed to be close to the Marc Jacobs, but I haven't tried. Sephora gel lip liners are also good, for lips, but they do have eye liners as well. SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultimate Gel Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Make-Up Newbie
|
Re: Make-Up Newbie
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Congrats on your new purchase! @BBWCUPCAKE 拾勺I have a few favorite brands, if I were to mention a few it might be;For Skincare, it ...read more
Congrats on your new purchase! @BBWCUPCAKE 🥳🩷I have a few favorite brands, if I were to mention a few it might be;For Skincare, it's brands like Glow Recipe and Skinfix. For makeup I love Danessa Myrics and Natasha Denona. And, My HG eyebrow pencil is from Benefit Cosmetics 😍 What brands have you tried and what are you loving right now? Anything you've been interested in trying?
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you!! I love these tulips, I’ll have to see if I kept the label/package to get more! @caitbird ...read more
Thank you!! I love these tulips, I’ll have to see if I kept the label/package to get more! @caitbird
Makeup Tutorials & Inspo Recommendations?
|
Re: Makeup Tutorials & Inspo Recommendations?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Seconding the ND @caitbird! I find her tutorials easy to follow for shadow, and a lot of the times the how to is posted on the di ...read more
Seconding the ND @caitbird! I find her tutorials easy to follow for shadow, and a lot of the times the how to is posted on the direct site for the eyeshadow palettes. When I was trying to see if I could dupe her Yucca palette, I followed her tutorials for the palette. Also, if anyone likes her IG, she did a reason why she got into makeup and it's very cute. If you're a fan, watch it.
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I see what you mean @makeitup305 , but I still wanna see the shapes! His reasoning and shapes are usually interesting, even if I' ...read more
I see what you mean @makeitup305 , but I still wanna see the shapes! His reasoning and shapes are usually interesting, even if I'm not interested in a particular brush, I like knowing how it functions. Also, it might look better in IRL, I remember looking at the last release and thinking hmmm, they look just like Rephr's. But, the glossy finish with the matte ferrule IMO looks nicer.
New Reply in Deeper Shades
Ambassador Curated
The Deeper Hues Thread (Swatches, Color Matching, etc.)
|
Re: The Deeper Hues Thread (Swatches, Color Matching, etc.)
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @WinglessOne, I would call myself an empath, but I've been budgeting my empathy because today's world might run me into debt. I al ...read more
@WinglessOne, I would call myself an empath, but I've been budgeting my empathy because today's world might run me into debt. I also had a response that was a little more thought out yesterday, but then I of course, didn't post. Aaaaanddd of course when I tried to post later, got that MISSED TICKET AUTHENTICATION and poof! I was basically saying, don't feel bad for the brand. They don't deserve it. I think you'd agree or at least concur on a level that if you run & market on a social media, you need to have a good strong team reviewing content and have a diverse team, not just in ethnicity (but yeah), but ages, backgrounds, cultures, etc etc. Someone would have caught this. I read a lot of comments where people said no decent chemist would have let this be, and I feel slightly inclined to believe it. Also, if you release content with the plight of "look I couldn't find anyone to match this, OhMYGooDness, I'm stressed bestie!" then match poorly, and still release it...ma'am are doing this to be performative and she's not truly deserving of yours or anyone's gaze or empathy. That's why I don't feel bad if the whole brand tanks. (Aside from core workers, not anyone at the top).