Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3085681posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi - I have the most polishes from Zoya because they have "too good to pass up sales." I think ILNP is my favorite formula. ...read more
@itsfi - I have the most polishes from Zoya because they have "too good to pass up sales." I think ILNP is my favorite formula. Cirque Colors is the brand I reach for most frequently.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hey there, beauties!  We're halfway through May already and I wanted to check in with some updates as we barrel down the last hal ...read more
Hey there, beauties! 👋 We're halfway through May already and I wanted to check in with some updates as we barrel down the last half of the month and head into summer - 😍 Extra! Extra! I'll be making a slight adjustment to the prompt for last week of each month, starting this month. It will continue to be a recurring theme, but I'm adding an "On Repeat" theme to the options for the week. The "On Top" and "On The Chopping Block" themes will remain, but there's now an option to curate a capsule with those product you've been reaching for often, on repeat, if you will, during the month - it may be an item (or items) you've been testing during the month or a product you consider an everyday essential in your makeup routine. Alternatively, "On Repeat" could be another way to get in a "Do Over" or "Take 2" capsule, with or without modifications from the capsule being put on repeat. 😉 For those interested in repeating a previous capsule, either because you loved it or because you missed out on putting one together, I'll post an updated list of our previous themes in the spoiler below and will update the original post at some point as well. 😎 Summer Capsules - Tried & True Themes and Newness On The Way. We'll see some previous capsule themes pop up again during the months of June, July & August - BIC Inspired; One Brand vs. All The Brands; Pops of Color; Quick & Easy / On The Go; and Sleeping Beauties - as well as some new ones, including capsules focused on: products that have been repurposed or that act as multi-taskers [June]using the good stuff [June]vacation makeup [July]indie brands [July]sample sizes - get out those deluxe size or foil samples of makeup products that may be piling up in your bathroom drawer (or maybe that's just me) [August]day-to-night [August] 😘 "Whoa, we're (almost) half-way there." 🎶🎵🎶 We're coming up (quickly) on the halfway point of the year and just FYI - there will be a week in July set asid for creating a capsule based on current favorites, or on the beauties discovered (or rediscovered) based on all capsule themes to date. Previous Capsule Themes (as of 5.18.2024):Spoiler1 - The First (of the Year) Makeup Capsule2 - The Quick & Easy Winter Edition Makeup Capsule3 - The $20 USD ($27 CAD) & Under Makeup Capsule4 - The "On the Go!" Makeup Capsule5 - The Best of January 2024 Makeup Capsule6 - The Black Owned / Founded Beauty Brand Makeup Capsule7 - The Lunar New Year - Year of the Dragon Makeup Capsule and/or The "Things I Love" Makeup Capsule8 - The "BIC Inspired" Makeup Capsule9 - The Best of February 2024 Makeup Capsule and/or The "On The Chopping Block" Makeup Capsule 10 - The International Woman Owned / Founded Beauty Brand Makeup Capsule11 - The "One Brand" or "All The Brands" Makeup Capsule 12 - The "Springing Forward" Makeup Capsule and/or The Pops of Color Makeup Capsule 13 - The Fast & Furious / Quick & Easy Makeup Capsule and/or The March 2024 "On Top" or "On The Chopping Block" Makeup Capsule 14 - The "Do Over" or "Take 2" Makeup Capsule15 - The Makeup-Artist-Founded Brand Makeup Capsule and/or The Sephora Spring Savings Makeup Capsule16 - The BIC Inspired (Summer Edition) Makeup Capsule and/or The Sephora Spring Savings Makeup Capsule17 - The "Green" Makeup Capsule and/or The Sephora Spring Savings Makeup Capsule18 - The April 2024 "On Top" or "On The Chopping Block" Makeup Capsule and/or The "More Play Time With My Sephora Savings Event Hauls" Makeup Capsule19 - The AAPI Owned / Founded Beauty Brand Makeup Capsule20 - The "Sleeping Beauties" Makeup Capsule and/or The "OMG, More Stuff From the Sephora Spring Savings" Makeup Capsule1 - The First (of the Year) Makeup Capsule2 - The Quick & Easy Winter Edition Makeup Capsule3 - The $20 USD ($27 CAD) & Under Makeup Capsule4 - The "On the Go!" Makeup Capsule5 - The Best of January 2024 Makeup Capsule6 - The Black Owned / Founded Beauty Brand Makeup Capsule7 - The Lunar New Year - Year of the Dragon Makeup Capsule and/or The "Things I Love" Makeup Capsule8 - The "BIC Inspired" Makeup Capsule9 - The Best of February 2024 Makeup Capsule and/or The "On The Chopping Block" Makeup Capsule 10 - The International Woman Owned / Founded Beauty Brand Makeup Capsule11 - The "One Brand" or "All The Brands" Makeup Capsule 12 - The "Springing Forward" Makeup Capsule and/or The Pops of Color Makeup Capsule 13 - The Fast & Furious / Quick & Easy Makeup Capsule and/or The March 2024 "On Top" or "On The Chopping Block" Makeup Capsule 14 - The "Do Over" or "Take 2" Makeup Capsule15 - The Makeup-Artist-Founded Brand Makeup Capsule and/or The Sephora Spring Savings Makeup Capsule16 - The BIC Inspired (Summer Edition) Makeup Capsule and/or The Sephora Spring Savings Makeup Capsule17 - The "Green" Makeup Capsule and/or The Sephora Spring Savings Makeup Capsule18 - The April 2024 "On Top" or "On The Chopping Block" Makeup Capsule and/or The "More Play Time With My Sephora Savings Event Hauls" Makeup Capsule19 - The AAPI Owned / Founded Beauty Brand Makeup Capsule20 - The "Sleeping Beauties" Makeup Capsule and/or The "OMG, More Stuff From the Sephora Spring Savings" Makeup CapsuleAs always, thanks so much for sharing your makeup capsules. So great to see what folks are using and loving! It's been fun (and eye opening) working my way through my stash and (slowly, but surely) finding pieces to make up my ideal capsule makeup collection.
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
The Gucci Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Gucci Beauty Thread
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: I am so thrilled you posted a swatch, @Sunnysmom ! The color is gorgeous! I love Gucci lipsticks...guess I'll be getting this on ...read more
I am so thrilled you posted a swatch, @Sunnysmom ! The color is gorgeous! I love Gucci lipsticks...guess I'll be getting this one now... 😁
New Reply in Insiders
Learning our A, B, C's: The Sephora BIC Beauty Edition
|
Re: Learning our A, B, C's: The Sephora BIC Beauty Edition
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Mellmars1185, I've not tried this one from Kosas but have tried a few from Kbeauty brands before Kosas launched theirs. I know @l ...read more
@Mellmars1185, I've not tried this one from Kosas but have tried a few from Kbeauty brands before Kosas launched theirs. I know @lmaster is a fan of the Kosas. If you decide to try the Kosas, would love to hear what you think of it.
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp, that last photo!!  The light coming through just illuminates the bottles (and your progress on the products) so beautifu ...read more
@jaaayp, that last photo!! 😍 The light coming through just illuminates the bottles (and your progress on the products) so beautifully❣️ That Olaplex is practically gone, and the Haus Labs foundation looks to be headed in that direction fast. Fabulous job!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Sunnysmom, so far, so good with the Typology. The pippette on the serum foundation isn't the greatest but it can be worked around ...read more
@Sunnysmom, so far, so good with the Typology. The pippette on the serum foundation isn't the greatest but it can be worked around. Which product(s) from the brand caught your interest?
New Reply in Besides Beauty
What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
|
Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Only Murders In the Building announced the release date for Season 4 - Tuesday, August 27. Photo credit: Hulu Season 4 cast includ ...read more
Only Murders In the Building announced the release date for Season 4 - Tuesday, August 27. Photo credit: Hulu Season 4 cast includesSteve MartinMartin ShortSelena GomezMelissa McCarthyMeryl StreepJane LynchMichael Cyril CreightonDa'Vine Joy RandolphEugene LevyEva LongoriaKumail NanjianiZach GalifianakisMolly ShannonRichard Kind
New Post in Skincare Aware
Skincare for very sensitive skin
SpoilerI sometimes like to do facials for my boyfriend, and his skin is very very sensitive. He has combination skin (I think) and ...read more
SpoilerI sometimes like to do facials for my boyfriend, and his skin is very very sensitive. He has combination skin (I think) and have some acne and blackheads. When I use oil to declog his pores he says its fine, but when it comes to other overnight mask or creams (usually kiehl’s even sensitive skin-inclusive ones) he says his face is burning. So far, I could only use skincare products I got from Korea to do his facials.I sometimes like to do facials for my boyfriend, and his skin is very very sensitive. He has combination skin (I think) and have some acne and blackheads. When I use oil to declog his pores he says its fine, but when it comes to other overnight mask or creams (usually kiehl’s even sensitive skin-inclusive ones) he says his face is burning. So far, I could only use skincare products I got from Korea to do his facials.I would love some recommendations for his skincare that are available in Sephora because I don’t really have daily access to Korean products.Thank you!
New Reply in Insiders
New summer sol de jainero scent?????
|
Re: New summer sol de jainero scent?????
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I only have the green atm but I've ordered the other 2 and will fill you in on those when they come in the mail, the green smells ...read more
I only have the green atm but I've ordered the other 2 and will fill you in on those when they come in the mail, the green smells like 39/coco Cabana mixed with 68 or 59. Definitely worth it!
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
HALL OF FAMER I INSIDER
Reply: New gwp  
New gwp