Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3082845posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Brand Loyal
All Things Dior
|
Re: All Things Dior
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Now available at Sephora Dior Le Baume Revitalizing Multi-Use Balm 1.7 oz / 50 ml Houndstooth Version ...read more
Now available at Sephora Dior Le Baume Revitalizing Multi-Use Balm 1.7 oz / 50 ml Houndstooth Version
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room
|
Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Thanks to @SportyGirly125 I picked up the small Sephora & Chunks jaw clip! I can't believe this is a small--it's huge! It's bigg ...read more
Thanks to @SportyGirly125 I picked up the small Sephora & Chunks jaw clip! I can't believe this is a small--it's huge! It's bigger than my medium-size clip. I'll only be able to wear this when I have product in my hair. 🤣 I also picked up the amika Mini Soulfood Nourishing Mask 3.3 oz / 100 ml in the Rewards Bazaar. I fell in love with this mask via the December Sephora gratis box. I didn't want to buy a full size during the sale because I have several hair masks I need to get through. After that, I'll buy a full size.  
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Creamy Bronzing Powder WHY IS THIS SO PRETTY  ...read more
Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Creamy Bronzing Powder WHY IS THIS SO PRETTY 😭
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @danielledanielle is the Kabuki brush active on the US site?? ...read more
@danielledanielle is the Kabuki brush active on the US site??
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Well, I wasn't planning to make another purchase until I saw the Sephora jaw clips @SportyGirly125 picked up in the Rewards Bazaar ...read more
Well, I wasn't planning to make another purchase until I saw the Sephora jaw clips @SportyGirly125 picked up in the Rewards Bazaar. That gave me the excuse I needed to purchase the PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo Not Too Much that @makeitup305 posted in the THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD ! In addition the new Yves Saint Laurent All Hours 24H Hyper Sunkissed Glow Bronzer 1 and Dior Rosy Glow Blush 063 Pink Lilac became available for purchase. (Note, the PT case does not have a pattern. That is the stippling from my ceiling reflecting in the very shiny case.) From wrist down:- YSL bronzer- PT Blush cream- PT Blush powder- Dior blush- PT cream blush with powder blush on top  
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Oooh, thanks for the tag and swatch @makeitup305 . You look gorgeous! I think I can hold off...Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longw ...read more
Oooh, thanks for the tag and swatch @makeitup305 . You look gorgeous! I think I can hold off...Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 017 Nude has that same glow effect on me, and I can always amp it up with Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil How Many Carats?! if needed, although I would probably go warmer.
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: My inspiration today is the crocus. From wrist down:- Meow Cosmetics Peeled eye shadow- Meow Cosmetics Huntress eye shadow- Hourg ...read more
My inspiration today is the crocus. From wrist down:- Meow Cosmetics Peeled eye shadow- Meow Cosmetics Huntress eye shadow- Hourglass Mini Ambient Lighting Blush Mood Exposure - Yellow from Dior Coral Flame eyeshadow palette- Chanel Sweetness lipstick Also (not swatched),- Dior Dior Forever Matte Skincare Foundation 0N Neutral - KVD Beauty Lock-It Setting Powder Standard Size Translucent - 0.67 oz - Hourglass Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder Incandescent
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
|
Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @knzre23 Welcome to BIC! ...read more
@knzre23 Welcome to BIC!
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I've been trying what something similar to what @faeriegirl is doing, a limited amount of purchases for the week. I also tell my ...read more
I've been trying what something similar to what @faeriegirl is doing, a limited amount of purchases for the week. I also tell myself that if it's not a good deal, peace...but I kind of stumbled this week...Eh. I do better if the purchase is later on in the week I noticed, so if I'm more vigilant about not browsing Sun-Wed, I might fare better.
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: WHY WAS I NOT TAGGED ETA: I love it. It's an album cover and a protest at the same time @jaaayp ...read more
WHY WAS I NOT TAGGED ETA: I love it. It's an album cover and a protest at the same time @jaaayp