Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3079372posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Ambassador Curated
💕😌 2024 Masking Challenge 😌💖
|
Re: 💕😌 2024 Masking Challenge 😌💖
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: April 2024 Masks SpoilerOribe Alchemy Strengthening Masque makes for a great deep treatment when you're short on time. 5 minutes ...read more
April 2024 Masks SpoilerOribe Alchemy Strengthening Masque makes for a great deep treatment when you're short on time. 5 minutes is all you need. I like how my hair feels less brittle and frizzy after using this mask. I have plenty of hair masks to make my way through but this is definitely on the list of hair masks that I'll look to when it comes time to picking up another one. The Erborian Yuzu Vitamin Mask is a fun one - hard not to smile when I see the pretty, pale-yellow hue and smell the soft, subtle citrusy scent when I dispense the product from the tube. It can be left on for ​as little as 10 minutes or overnight, which is how I like to use it. The product has a lightweight lotion consistency that glides smoothly across the skin. My skin feels soft and has an overall healthy, brightened glow to it. Love honey as a skincare ingredient; it’s so nourishing. 💛🍯 Farmacy Potion Plus Mask is one of my top 3 favorite honey wash off mask. It gently exfoliates and hydrates the skin - a 2-in-1 mask - and has a light, warming feel that is relaxing after a long day. The Creme Shop Cica Mend Mask is not only one of the cutest sheet masks you’ll find, it’s one of the best Cica sheet masks out there, at least in my mind. Hydrates, calms irritated skin, and reduces the appearance of redness, this one’s a repeated repurchases and looks to continue to be that. Tatcha The Clarifying Clay Mask exfoliates, decongest pores, smooth skin, reduces the appearance of redness, all in 5 minutes. It’s also a shade of greige green that is both off putting and easy on the eyes. It claims to be warming and you can feel that, slightly when you massage the product into the skin. This one can be drying depending on your skin type. The Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DermInfusions Lift + Repair Eye Masks came with the DDG DRx SpectraLite EyeCare Max Pro that I purchased during last year’s fall sale. These eye masks are … just okay. It could just be the one I had too - it didn’t adhere very well and I didn't find that I got as much hydration from it that I have with other masks similar to this. It could be that this was an older batch, too, as it said this was part of a 2022 bundle?The other masks I used during that particular masking session performed wonderfully and continue to be ones I love to use. * amika Nourishing Mask - my hair feels soft, smooth, and well hydrated and moisturized every time I use this. Never heavy or weighed down.* Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (old packaging) is a wonderfully gentle and effective mask for decongesting pores and helping to shrink and calm breakouts. I generally reach for this at least once per month, sometimes more. As the weather warms, this becomes more of a staple in my skincare routine, with use ranging from 1-3 times per week. Oribe Alchemy Strengthening Masque makes for a great deep treatment when you're short on time. 5 minutes is all you need. I like how my hair feels less brittle and frizzy after using this mask. I have plenty of hair masks to make my way through but this is definitely on the list of hair masks that I'll look to when it comes time to picking up another one. The Erborian Yuzu Vitamin Mask is a fun one - hard not to smile when I see the pretty, pale-yellow hue and smell the soft, subtle citrusy scent when I dispense the product from the tube. It can be left on for ​as little as 10 minutes or overnight, which is how I like to use it. The product has a lightweight lotion consistency that glides smoothly across the skin. My skin feels soft and has an overall healthy, brightened glow to it. Love honey as a skincare ingredient; it’s so nourishing. Farmacy Potion Plus Mask is one of my top 3 favorite honey wash off mask. It gently exfoliates and hydrates the skin - a 2-in-1 mask - and has a light, warming feel that is relaxing after a long day. The Creme Shop Cica Mend Mask is not only one of the cutest sheet masks you’ll find, it’s one of the best Cica sheet masks out there, at least in my mind. Hydrates, calms irritated skin, and reduces the appearance of redness, this one’s a repeated repurchases and looks to continue to be that. Tatcha The Clarifying Clay Mask exfoliates, decongest pores, smooth skin, reduces the appearance of redness, all in 5 minutes. It’s also a shade of greige green that is both off putting and easy on the eyes. It claims to be warming and you can feel that, slightly when you massage the product into the skin. This one can be drying depending on your skin type. The Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DermInfusions Lift + Repair Eye Masks came with the DDG DRx SpectraLite EyeCare Max Pro that I purchased during last year’s fall sale. These eye masks are … just okay. It could just be the one I had too - it didn’t adhere very well and I didn't find that I got as much hydration from it that I have with other masks similar to this. It could be that this was an older batch, too, as it said this was part of a 2022 bundle?The other masks I used during that particular masking session performed wonderfully and continue to be ones I love to use. * amika Nourishing Mask - my hair feels soft, smooth, and well hydrated and moisturized every time I use this. Never heavy or weighed down.* Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (old packaging) is a wonderfully gentle and effective mask for decongesting pores and helping to shrink and calm breakouts. I generally reach for this at least once per month, sometimes more. As the weather warms, this becomes more of a staple in my skincare routine, with use ranging from 1-3 times per week. Oribe Hair Alchemy Strengthening Mask 5 oz / 150 mL Farmacy Honey Potion Plus Ceramide Hydration Mask Tatcha The Clarifying Clay Mask Exfoliating Pore Treatment 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DermInfusions™ Lift + Repair Eye Mask amika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask innisfree Super Volcanic AHA Pore Clearing Clay Mask 3.38 oz / 100 ml
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Clean at Sephora
Primer
|
Re: Primer
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I like Smashbox Photo Finish Control Mattifying Face Primer with Salicylic Acid 1 oz. / 30 mL What have you tried before @68lover ...read more
I like Smashbox Photo Finish Control Mattifying Face Primer with Salicylic Acid 1 oz. / 30 mL What have you tried before @68lover ?
New Post in Lip Lovers
summer fridays lip butter balm
hey guys! i am new to the app but i need some help. when is the summer fridays lip butter balm in the shade birthday cake not limi ...read more
hey guys! i am new to the app but i need some help. when is the summer fridays lip butter balm in the shade birthday cake not limited edition/ going away? i always see it out of stock and i would love to know because it’s so pretty! thanks
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: LE you say? @Titian06 how extra intriguing  ...read more
LE you say? @Titian06 how extra intriguing 😉😉
New Reply in Brand Loyal
All Things Dior
|
Re: All Things Dior
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Fine with me, @CynthieLu ! I'm low key on some other threads too. ...read more
Fine with me, @CynthieLu ! I'm low key on some other threads too.
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Incredible April Hauls 2024
|
Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Auh-mazing hauls @danielledanielle I think you using your auto replenish to make a monthly self-care package is brilliant  Enjoy ...read more
Auh-mazing hauls @danielledanielle I think you using your auto replenish to make a monthly self-care package is brilliant 🎁 Enjoy everything! I'm on board to hear your thoughts on the new Fenty foundation when your ready and have had enough time with it. 😉
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Skincare for 10 year olds ; what should we buy for them
|
Re: Skincare for 10 year olds ; what should we buy for them
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Yeah, I see what you’re saying,I personally don’t care what there buying and putting on there face (lips body etc) I think the rea ...read more
Yeah, I see what you’re saying,I personally don’t care what there buying and putting on there face (lips body etc) I think the real big problem is being rude. My niece (11) loves Sephora! She has fun with trying cleansers that work with her skin and I think learning about herself in that way could be really good for her! She has NEVER put Retinol on her skin. But the most important part is that she is Kind, respectful, caring, responsible, and she knows how to communicate with adults, she uses her OWN money from babysitting to buy her products and I see no issue with this. The 2 main problems we need to help the Sephora kids with are: *1 Teach them kindness and how to be respectful to others and especially “grown ups” *2 teach them how to use skincare in a way that is healthy and not harmful for their youthful skin. 🙂 hope this helps!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: We don't have ceiling lights either, my building is old and it's a whole thing  I know what you mean @Mellmars1185 ...read more
We don't have ceiling lights either, my building is old and it's a whole thing 😅😅 I know what you mean @Mellmars1185
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: New SC eyeshadows. These are marked as "glitter" but idk if they contain actual glitter since they feel quite creamy. They are ver ...read more
New SC eyeshadows. These are marked as "glitter" but idk if they contain actual glitter since they feel quite creamy. They are very pretty and shiny. From left to right these are SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Eyeshadow 105 Twinkle Twinkle SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Eyeshadow 104 Ballet Shoes SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Eyeshadow 308 Smell Of Roses . The components themselves are not magnetic but it opens up at the bottom so you can take it out and depot it into a magnetic palette if you like.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
THE PAT McGRATH THREAD
|
Re: THE PAT McGRATH THREAD
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @Sunnysmom thank you, that's definitely helpful. I wasn't really into it when it came out the first time but seeing all the demos ...read more
@Sunnysmom thank you, that's definitely helpful. I wasn't really into it when it came out the first time but seeing all the demos of the Divine Rose Glow and the Alluring Nude shades are swaying me.
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts