Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3094309posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Cheeky Cheeks
Ambassador Curated
Cheek Challenge Summer 2024: Choose Your Own Adventure
|
Re: Cheek Challenge Summer 2024: Choose Your Own Adventure
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Gives classic Hollywood vibes, especially with the pearl clip @Cissy63 ...read more
Gives classic Hollywood vibes, especially with the pearl clip @Cissy63
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Justifiable June Hauls 2024
|
Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Beautiful Haul! I like how you went with a restock and are trying something new, the process of trying swatches and figuring out w ...read more
Beautiful Haul! I like how you went with a restock and are trying something new, the process of trying swatches and figuring out what works best is a rewarding process. I hope you love what you chose. I love the PM lip shade and that is such a thoughtful gift from your friend. Enjoy ❤️ @WinglessOne
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
You’re Being Had/ Spot the Difference
|
Re: You’re Being Had/ Spot the Difference
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I had one of my orders come without any samples and when i reached out to sephora customer service all they offered me was 50 poin ...read more
I had one of my orders come without any samples and when i reached out to sephora customer service all they offered me was 50 points......which isn't even though for 1 similar to sample sized reward bazaar item? Did not know you could get free samples from Shoppers....might be a game changer
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
Time to Contact Federal Government?
|
Re: Time to Contact Federal Government?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I feel like there is a whole lot of context here that I'm missing? What happened?
I feel like there is a whole lot of context here that I'm missing? What happened?
New Post in Dry Skin
Vitamin C
Hello friends,I’m looking for the best vitamin C for dry skin، experienced with vitamin C.
Hello friends,I’m looking for the best vitamin C for dry skin، experienced with vitamin C.
New Post in Clean at Sephora
4x Point Multiplier Weekly Forum
In addition to the wonderful forum created by @CynthieLu A New Beauty Challenge! Clean Beauty 識﫧 Which is listed in this group I ...read more
In addition to the wonderful forum created by @CynthieLu A New Beauty Challenge! Clean Beauty 🧼🫧 Which is listed in this group I had an idea to create a thread for each point multiplier Discussions Questions Selections Reccomendations Note 4X points on all Clean 🧼 Makeup! Ends tonight. Make sure the code is applied which is listed in the offer section. 1. The qualification for this includes the makeup listed as clean 🧼 2. Using the search bar was very helpful 3. Find something you love, or see what’s yet to come next oppurtunity 😁4. When I purchased with the point multiplier it did not apply to the 500 Point challenge, it was seperate My Clean Makeup Point Multipler Choices Beauty Blender Westman Atelier Mini Petite Lit Up Cream Highlighter Stick (glassy golden peach) for some reason it wouldn’t let me tag! if there’s interest in a forum like this for the ongoing point multipliers please let me know your thoughts! 🫶😊
New Post in Best Hair Ever
Moroccanoil is the scent !
If you want a sultry mesmerizing scent that softly lingers with you throughout the day. I recommend morrocan oil deep conditioning ...read more
If you want a sultry mesmerizing scent that softly lingers with you throughout the day. I recommend morrocan oil deep conditioning spray in the mini size bottle for travel. My hair is noticeably softer my waves from the top of my head turn into curls to the bottom of my hair. This smell will drive your partner wild by the way !
New Post in Skincare Aware
Fresh Rose Product Line
Who else is obsessed with these products for their personal skincare routine? My skincare regimen was Lancôme. But now I’ve been u ...read more
Who else is obsessed with these products for their personal skincare routine? My skincare regimen was Lancôme. But now I’ve been using the Rose toner, serum and moisturizer these past 2 weeks after my shower. My skin is so soft, hydrated and skin is more taught. I’m in love!!
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: DYSON CODE..... 🤩 
DYSON CODE..... 🤩 
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Is the tarte maracuja lip glossy balm good and worth the money?
|
Re: Is the tarte maracuja lip glossy balm good and worth the money?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: They are at best okay. There are better options for less.
They are at best okay. There are better options for less.
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts