Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3087290posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @Samtian I'm hoping they're positive. Not that many brands have tinted eyeshadow primers these days. ...read more
@Samtian I'm hoping they're positive. Not that many brands have tinted eyeshadow primers these days.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: your skin looks great @SportyGirly125 ...read more
your skin looks great @SportyGirly125
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: Good choices @sonnydee
Good choices @sonnydee
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Redeeming full size perfume
|
Re: Redeeming full size perfume
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @melisaaa3 your set should have come with a little paper card that you bring into the store and exchange for the scent of your cho ...read more
@melisaaa3 your set should have come with a little paper card that you bring into the store and exchange for the scent of your choice.
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @CookieGirl1 the darker shades leave a light stain but not as intense as a regular lip tint. P.S. I bought more shades From left ...read more
@CookieGirl1 the darker shades leave a light stain but not as intense as a regular lip tint. P.S. I bought more shades 😬From left to right- Girls, Chill'n, Feel'n, Skirt, Like. ‌ Compared to the two shades I already owned. Did I buy the same shade 3 times with different undertones? Apparently. LOL It's so hard to find decent swatches online.
New Post in Makeup Is Life
A no foundation look
When doing a no foundation look, am I looking for a concealer close to my skin color? If so, what’s the best concealer to use?
When doing a no foundation look, am I looking for a concealer close to my skin color? If so, what’s the best concealer to use?
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: @Cissy63 Ah, good to see how Nolita looks with your skin tone; I’ve been narrowing down some pink lipstick potentials to gift to a ...read more
@Cissy63 Ah, good to see how Nolita looks with your skin tone; I’ve been narrowing down some pink lipstick potentials to gift to a friend whose skin tone is close to yours. Nolita’s beautiful on you.
New Post in Skincare Aware
Skincare advice
Hello Can someone suggest good skincare products for my mom. She is 42, dry and sensitive skin type, have hyperpigmentation on fac ...read more
Hello Can someone suggest good skincare products for my mom. She is 42, dry and sensitive skin type, have hyperpigmentation on face, dark circles and some fine lines. Please suggest whole routine(cleanser, toner, serums and all) Thanks
New Post in Skincare Aware
Skincare
I have some acne scars and I was wondering if there was any skin care that could help get rid of them?
I have some acne scars and I was wondering if there was any skin care that could help get rid of them?