Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

My oh my, May is here! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ It's time to show off all the magical must haves you picked up this month.

Let's give our hauls a moment to sparkle and shine! โญ

1000017278.gif

๐ŸŽ‰And of course a huge shout out to all the May Birthday Beauties! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wishing you all the most magical month. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

1000017279.gif

May also holds a special day for all the Mama's, Aunts, Grand Mama's, and all the ladies who play a special role to the kiddo's in thier lives. ๐Ÿ’ Happy Mother's Day to all of you! ๐Ÿ’

If you are pampering anyone this month, we'd love to see what you've picked out. ๐Ÿซถ

Happy Haulin! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

@jaaayp I just heard that it migrates easier than other fillers since the skin is so thin.  It scares me lol I might try Volufiline. It's supposed to help with volume but idk how well it works. I'll take a placebo even lol

OOOH OOOH OOOOH @makeitup305 which one? I've been thinking about the peach & lily one but I'm like HM, maybe I should try a cheap one to see if any effects show... I haven't personally heard fillers moving but you know, knowing my luck, that probably be me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@jaaayp I got one that is 100% volufiline from Amazon (it says it's made in France by Sederma which is the original company) so I'm guessing it's just a small reseller. I didn't feel like dropping the $70 for the P&L one. There's one on Olive Young that is an actual serum (not just the volufiline) but it was like $45 vs the $15 for this little trial one I got so I figured I'd try it first and then decide. 

All fillers can migrate (that's why you sometimes see people's lips or cheeks look wonky after they've had it done) but from what I've heard (on TikTok and YouTube so take it with a heafty dose of salt), undereye filler tends to be more finnicky.

Ok. PLEASE keep me updated because I'm about to purchase rn but I'm like, why try and return when I can wait for @makeitup305 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

0522241334.jpg

โ€ƒSephora Farmacy Honey Vanilla Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz / 100 mL  smells good. I couldn't help but buy a second ๐Ÿ’›

0522242152.jpg

โ€ƒUlta, Olaplex was subbed for ouai anti frizz creme but that was a gwp anyway. Not pictured cause the biggest mini & hubs already claimed before I could get a pic bumble & bumble thickening spray & American crew for men 3 in 1 foil. 

@sonnydee  great hauls! That Farmacy cleansing balm sounds really nice - if I didn't have cleansing balms coming out of my ears, I might have picked it up myself ๐Ÿ˜…

Great products, @sonnydee!

Nice haul @sonnydee ! I love the Detox shampoooooo ๐Ÿฅฐ

The Farmacy sounds like it would smell divine @sonnydee 

@sonnydee  Great haul!!! I love that mini and hubs steals stuff!!! 

Nice haul @sonnydee!

@sonnydee is it sweet? Or subtle??

Oooh I looove the sound of Honey Vanilla ๐Ÿคฉ that's going to be so good! @sonnydee. Smart idea getting your hands on another one. 

@sonnydee I definitely want to smell the Farmacy Honey Vanilla Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz / 100 mL when it hits a store near me!  I'm not always the biggest fan of honey scents but I'm curious nevertheless (and I need to restock on my cleansing balm soon!).

@sonnydee @Amazing haul. 

Good choices @sonnydee 

So I did a thing..

1000004622.jpg

โ€ƒ

1000004617.jpg

I haven't played with them yet, except for the adorable fan .. But, HOMG, these are fantastic.  Different shapes, densities, pinched ferrules and lightweight handles ๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿฝ๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿฝ.  The handles are very light, which makes them feel slightly less luxe, but not a deal breaker for me.

The bag has a heavy lacquered smell, like new sneakers ๐Ÿ˜ถ

1000004625.jpg

Also got Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Lemonade and Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Off The Grid 

And ND foundation and highlighter from Ulta

Swatch

Spoiler
1000004626.jpg

โ€ƒtwo layers indoor light

1000004627.jpg

โ€ƒin the sunlight, indoors 

โ€ƒ

Spoiler
I don't have the hy-glam serum, but was curious to see what happens when I use other creams/serums

1000004652.jpg

Three layers of the beautifier, it's hard to discern but from right to left
INNBEAUTY slushie serum, Dior hylashot, and Hyper Skin serum.  I applied it to my face later in .. got the highest shine from the Dior, the other two were just average/dew

@danielledanielle  awesome hauls! Those brushes look really nice - I would consider them myself, except that I already have more brushes than I need ๐Ÿ˜… I have to try experimenting with my ND highlighter more - I am curious to see how it will look if I try using different serums like you did.

These brushes look so beautiful, @danielledanielle! I hope you love them!

OOOOH OOOH OOOOOHHHH great haul @danielledanielle !!! I've been eyeing some brush sets myself but I literally shopped my own stash this morning (I dug through my 100 brushes to see if I had things already before buying) and I'm kinda on the fence if I wanna buy a new brush set or just the brushes I want. I always think brush sets are a better deal but then I end up not using half of it myself...

But your brush set is gorgeous and I would literally use every single one of those (I love them face brushes)

Ultas GWP bags always smell ๐Ÿซ  I always remove them from my bag if they're just giving me a bag (unless they throw in some samples)

Lol, @jaaayp ... It's actually the Danessa bag that had the smell.  I meant to edit it.  I of course, then went to smell the Ulta bag.  ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks.  I'm very excited about the set.  I get what you mean about brush sets though.  They are only a deal if you use all (or nearly) all of them.

Conversation Stats
Photos214
  • 1000017278.gif
  • 1000017279.gif
  • 17144986994738838166369396453455.jpg
  • 1000017375.jpg
  • 1000017377.jpg
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
  • DC3A9152-0AD0-4FFF-AFF4-8DC0E2D7F252.jpeg
  • 3E7CA2AA-24E8-487D-AD68-99B3FCF0BFC5.jpeg
  • I intentionally picked shades Sephora doesnโ€™t carry, so I could use other retailer rewards instead of my most recently acquired Rouge Reward (which Iโ€™ll use for different goodies).
  • Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :D
  • 17146722456176014968085215806512.jpg
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
testing