cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

HelloCalm Mask.jpeg

Sephora and Origins have partnered to give select Community members an exciting sneak peek at a brand new mask from Origins.

Origins has created Hello Calm, a relaxing and hydrating face mask with cannabis sativa seed oil and we would love to hear your feedback. 

Here are more details about this mask:

* Key benefits: It helps treat skin concerns such as dryness & visible irritation by instantly hydrating & soothe skin. And the essential oil blend helps to de-stress your senses, so you feel & look relaxed & refreshed.

* Key ingredients: Infused with natural, non-intoxicating Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil from Hemp.

* Usage: Apply generously to clean skin. Relax for 10 minutes. Tissue off. Massage in excess. Great before bedtime!

Once you learn more about the Hello Calm mask share your opinions and tell us about what you do to unwind and relax!

**EDIT**

Thank you all so much for your feedback! This mask is officially available so if you're interested in sharing your review or learning more about the product please head here: https://www.sephora.com/product/hello-calm-relaxing-hydrating-face-mask-with-cannabis-sativa-seed-oi...

Re: Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

Thank you, @alexasteph! ❤️

@Tamara76 Congrats and as always, beautiful picture 🙂 The mask sounds so promising, there's another mini heatwave in New England again so a calming, cooling mask sounds perfect! 

Thank you, @MissPuff!  I have really enjoyed this mask! ❤️

Congratulations on receiving the Hello Calm mask (and gummies) @Tamara76! 🙌🏼 Rich, creamy, relaxing and hydrating sound like a fab combo for a mask!  😃 Thanks so much for your thoughts on the mask! 💚

Thank you, @itsfi!!! ❤️

Love your photos @Tamara76, the plant is so cute! Thanks for the review! The scent sounds really nice

Awww Thank you so very much, @playingdressup! ❤️

Thanks for your thoughts @Tamara76!

@Tamara76 Im so glad you received this! It’s so well deserved. I don’t wear many masks these days with it always being humid, I like to let my skin breathe.

I do like that this mask is calming. Def think this could be great especially in the winter time. 🙂

Thank you, @trishavt!  I agree!  I definitely plan to purchase this one when the sample runs out! ❤️

Congrats, @Tamara76! The scent is amazing, isn’t it? So happy you are getting to try this out 😊 

Thank you, @eshoe!  Yes - it is sooooo amazing! ❤️

RE: Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

I cannot WAIT to try!

I Love exploring new skin care masks and anything that has to do with skin really!! 

OMG would LOVE to try this!!!

Love to try it

This looks perfect for my oily skin - I’d love to try it!

Eek! New one! I live for Origins masks! I am adding this to cart now. My sensitive skin LIVES for calming masks in fall

I am still reeling from the last Origins masks I tried out! I would love to try this one as well 🙂

Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

I would love to try this! I have sensitive skin that is prone to redness so I am always looking for products aimed to soothe! And Origins is awesome - I can't say I've ever been let down by their products 🙂 Sign me up!

I love this skin care line. I’m in!
622 Replies
testing