cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

HelloCalm Mask.jpeg

Sephora and Origins have partnered to give select Community members an exciting sneak peek at a brand new mask from Origins.

Origins has created Hello Calm, a relaxing and hydrating face mask with cannabis sativa seed oil and we would love to hear your feedback. 

Here are more details about this mask:

* Key benefits: It helps treat skin concerns such as dryness & visible irritation by instantly hydrating & soothe skin. And the essential oil blend helps to de-stress your senses, so you feel & look relaxed & refreshed.

* Key ingredients: Infused with natural, non-intoxicating Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil from Hemp.

* Usage: Apply generously to clean skin. Relax for 10 minutes. Tissue off. Massage in excess. Great before bedtime!

Once you learn more about the Hello Calm mask share your opinions and tell us about what you do to unwind and relax!

**EDIT**

Thank you all so much for your feedback! This mask is officially available so if you're interested in sharing your review or learning more about the product please head here: https://www.sephora.com/product/hello-calm-relaxing-hydrating-face-mask-with-cannabis-sativa-seed-oi...

Re: Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

I'm happy to hear that you liked it, @alexasteph!

congrats @alexasteph and thanks for the detailed review!

@Kim888 Thanks! It was really fun to try, I liked it better than the masks Origin sent for testing a few months ago. 

@alexasteph

You are adorable 😂 I loved your review! 

I applied a wayyyy thicker layer then that, it was opaque- I couldn't see my skin through it. 

I also like that it wasn't a clay, the creamy texture is nice. 

@GG84 Oh it went on pretty thick for me too, I just tried to spread it out a bit. 

Hehe sorry I love Wicked!... and beer 🤫

I am all about the masking experience, @alexasteph, and I agree-I am going to purchase this for the soothing masking session it gives. 💗’ed it!

I was lucky enough to get to try out this new Origins mask! I applied the mask last night.  It smells slightly herb like to me.  I noticed some essential oils where listed in the ingredients.  It felt really creamy and spread easily.  I did not feel any stinging or irritation upon application or during the duration. I have dry to normal skin and occasionally have redness. I left it on a bit less than the instructions stated to because I was really tired. Oops still adjusting to being a mom of two! I tissues off the excess at the end and then massaged in the excess.  

This am my skin did feel very hydrated and soft.  I don't know if it calmed a lot of redness. This I one if would have to use a bit so see if I would purchase it.  If you are sensitive to scents I can see this being a bit too much.

92BA7D40-B151-455B-BCBE-D93E4808EDC8.jpeg

Thanks @SephoraBIC and @Originsbeauty

Yayy!! So glad you got a chance to relax and experience Hello Calm!!

Congrats and thanks for the review @jen81!

Thanks for your review, @jen81!

Congrats on receiving the mask @jen81! 😊

Thank you very much @SephoraBIC and @Originsbeauty ! What a lovely surprise when I got home. 

i tried the mask out and here are my thoughts after one use. It has a creamy texture and easily applied. I didn’t necessarily smear it across my face, I did quick small tapping motions to spread the product around. It did sting a little around my nose but not much and it did eventually stop. I have very dry skin with redness pretty much on the majority of my face. Along with acne and scare on my cheeks. After removing the mask and massaging in the excess I do admit that I am pretty impressed. My skin looks well hydrated and as if I have completed my nightly skincare ritual. There is an absolute difference in the redness, this mask really did calm my skin down and looks significantly less irritated. 

the scent - this is the one major downside. Scents generally don’t bother me at all and I’m not sensitive towards them. I’m not even sure how to describe the scent maybe an earthy minty smell? A minty, menthol with a hint of a light Vick’s. It doesn’t smell bad, not at all. However, I unfortunately get very bad migraines and Now I have a really bad headache. 

Thanks so much for your honest review! Glad you enjoyed the mask and the results that you saw! If you're looking for a mask to help with acne and irritated skin without a strong scent try out Origins Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask to Rescue Problem Skin!

Congrats and thanks for your thoughts @darkiceis. Sorry it gave you a headache 😞

I'm sorry to hear that it gave you a headache @darkiceis 😞

Oh, @darkiceis, I am so sorry to hear about your headache following your masking session😔. I hope you recover quickly and are able to get some rest this evening.

@darkiceis  I hope your headache goes away soon.  Great review!

@darkiceis Oh no! I’m sorry about your headache. I just used the mask and found it to be a very pleasant and comforting smell, but the oils in the mask are some of my favorite herbal and oil based scents. I can see how it may be too much for some though. 

Congratulations on receiving this mask @darkiceis! I’m so sorry to hear that the scent has given you a bad headache. ☹️ I hope you feel better soon. 

Ooopsie I forgot to add my picture 🙂

FED591C0-5627-4255-9649-B815FD782004.jpeg

Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

I recently came back from a road trip and I'm not sure what happened but my skin was having none of it! Now I have dry patches of skin and acne on my face... I would love to sample this mask to see if it could help calm my skin!
testing