cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

HelloCalm Mask.jpeg

Sephora and Origins have partnered to give select Community members an exciting sneak peek at a brand new mask from Origins.

Origins has created Hello Calm, a relaxing and hydrating face mask with cannabis sativa seed oil and we would love to hear your feedback. 

Here are more details about this mask:

* Key benefits: It helps treat skin concerns such as dryness & visible irritation by instantly hydrating & soothe skin. And the essential oil blend helps to de-stress your senses, so you feel & look relaxed & refreshed.

* Key ingredients: Infused with natural, non-intoxicating Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil from Hemp.

* Usage: Apply generously to clean skin. Relax for 10 minutes. Tissue off. Massage in excess. Great before bedtime!

Once you learn more about the Hello Calm mask share your opinions and tell us about what you do to unwind and relax!

**EDIT**

Thank you all so much for your feedback! This mask is officially available so if you're interested in sharing your review or learning more about the product please head here: https://www.sephora.com/product/hello-calm-relaxing-hydrating-face-mask-with-cannabis-sativa-seed-oi...

Re: Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

Congrats to you for getting to try this one out, @sister13! I share some of the same sentiments as you, so am curious what it will be like the 2nd & 3rd time around. Maybe a thicker layer would help, like you said. I will try that, too๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks @eshoe, I hope I have a chance to use it again this week. Life is HECTIC! ๐Ÿ™‚

A thicker layer definitely helps, @sister13-it didnโ€™t feel dry or right at all that way. 

Congrats on getting this mask @sister13! The mask almost matches the color of your  kittyโ€™s pretty eyes! ๐Ÿ˜บ Thank you for your post - lots of good info there. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks @itsfi๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for your thoughts @sister13!

โค๏ธ โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ™‚ @veronika23

RE: Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

Oh! Would love to try that!!

So happy to come home from a trip to a little surprise from @SephoraBIC @Originsbeauty ๐Ÿค—

Really looking forward to trying this out (and so is George ๐Ÿ˜บ)

4849F15B-F03C-4554-A7AE-910C610D02CE.jpeg

So cute!! Hope you and George had some chill time and enjoyed the mask!

George is so cute, that is quite a kitty grip on the gummi! Congrats on the gratis @scott1201

Woohoo! Congratulations @scott1201! George is adorable! ๐Ÿ˜ธ Looking forward to hearing your feedback on this mask. No gummies for you George! ๐Ÿ˜

George was so disappointed when I wouldnโ€™t let him have the gummies ๐Ÿ˜น @itsfi @sister13

I will love him and squeeze him and call him George! My Frasier looks like your George, I love black kitties! Glad you got this too!   @scott1201

@scott1201 Congrats getting a chance to try the mask! And I do believe George is the PERFECT name for any animal. Your George is no exception! 

George says thank you ๐Ÿ˜ป @alexasteph @MissPuff

Congrats @scott1201 and hello George! What a cutie! 

Yay yay yay, @scott1201! Congrats to you, canโ€™t wait to hear what you think of it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Iโ€™m so excited for another one of their face mask to come out. Would love to try!

As someone with pale, sensitive, red skin I would **love** to try this out 

Definitely interested!
9 Replies
testing