cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

HelloCalm Mask.jpeg

Sephora and Origins have partnered to give select Community members an exciting sneak peek at a brand new mask from Origins.

Origins has created Hello Calm, a relaxing and hydrating face mask with cannabis sativa seed oil and we would love to hear your feedback. 

Here are more details about this mask:

* Key benefits: It helps treat skin concerns such as dryness & visible irritation by instantly hydrating & soothe skin. And the essential oil blend helps to de-stress your senses, so you feel & look relaxed & refreshed.

* Key ingredients: Infused with natural, non-intoxicating Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil from Hemp.

* Usage: Apply generously to clean skin. Relax for 10 minutes. Tissue off. Massage in excess. Great before bedtime!

Once you learn more about the Hello Calm mask share your opinions and tell us about what you do to unwind and relax!

**EDIT**

Thank you all so much for your feedback! This mask is officially available so if you're interested in sharing your review or learning more about the product please head here: https://www.sephora.com/product/hello-calm-relaxing-hydrating-face-mask-with-cannabis-sativa-seed-oi...

Re: Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

This sounds like the perfect mask for my dry, tired skin. I would love to try it. Looking forward to read the reviews from the lucky BIC members👍🏻👍🏻 @SephoraBIC

Ooo this one piqued my interest! Definitely feeling the need to de-stress my skin recently. Also having cannabis as a key ingredient is new to me. Thanks for putting this on our radar @SephoraBIC

Yooooo! Sign this college kid UP! I need all the de-stress in my life that I can get! 😉 Super excited to hear more about this product in the future! @SephoraBIC

Sounds like a mask we all need! Can’t wait to hear more about it ☺️

This sounds like a great mask, looking forward to reading feedback from those receiving this! ❤️

A mask with the word Calm in the title makes me happy!  A good mask always feels great at the end of a long day. @SephoraBIC

This mask sounds really promising. The name alone makes me wants to try it on my dry and someone irritated face. Maybe I can pop into a store for a sample 🙂 

RE: Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

This mask sounds like just what my dehydrated skin needs right now. I’d definitely try it.

Seems very interesting! I like hydrating masks. I’ve been craving a relaxing facial and this might just do the trick. 

@SephoraBIC Just reading about this makes me feel relaxed! I'd love to try it 🙂

@SephoraBIC This looks interesting. I’d definitely be interested. 

This is right up my alley @SephoraBIC!  I really want to try this one! Thanks for sharing this info with us. 🙂

@SephoraBIC

That sounds pretty delightful to be honest. Very soothing. I'd give it a try.

Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

That sounds like a great mask! It might be very nice to use this after the charcoal mask - purify and then nourish.
622 Replies
testing