cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

HelloCalm Mask.jpeg

Sephora and Origins have partnered to give select Community members an exciting sneak peek at a brand new mask from Origins.

Origins has created Hello Calm, a relaxing and hydrating face mask with cannabis sativa seed oil and we would love to hear your feedback. 

Here are more details about this mask:

* Key benefits: It helps treat skin concerns such as dryness & visible irritation by instantly hydrating & soothe skin. And the essential oil blend helps to de-stress your senses, so you feel & look relaxed & refreshed.

* Key ingredients: Infused with natural, non-intoxicating Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil from Hemp.

* Usage: Apply generously to clean skin. Relax for 10 minutes. Tissue off. Massage in excess. Great before bedtime!

Once you learn more about the Hello Calm mask share your opinions and tell us about what you do to unwind and relax!

**EDIT**

Thank you all so much for your feedback! This mask is officially available so if you're interested in sharing your review or learning more about the product please head here: https://www.sephora.com/product/hello-calm-relaxing-hydrating-face-mask-with-cannabis-sativa-seed-oi...

Re: Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

@Ispend2much6 Great honest review.  It sounds like this mask may not work for everyone and that people--especially those with sensitive skin--should definitely check out the ingredient list before using.

@CookieGirl1  Thanks!  It's always a good idea to check ingredient lists before using (which I did not!)

I'm glad you got to try this mask and that the redness has worn off! @Ispend2much6

@curlychiquita  Thank you me too!  It was fun to try it.

@Ispend2much6

Congratulations on receiving this gratis!! Thanks for the great review and I'm sorry you had some irritation from some of the ingredients! You just never know when trying a new mask or product. ๐Ÿ˜

@yankeefaithful  Thank you!  Everything turned out well in the end.

So glad you got to sample this product! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the great review!!! @Ispend2much6

@SchylarR  Thank you!  I hope you get to try it also.  It seems like Eshoe and I were the ones with the quickest mail service so far. ๐Ÿ™‚  

I've actually never gotten a gratis or samples before so maaaaaaaybe! ๐Ÿ‘I'm keeping my fingers crossed lol! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the kind wishes!!! @Ispend2much6

Thanks for your review @Ispend2much6 !  Everyone's skin is different so it's great to see honest reviews ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@Llgc  You're welcome.  I hope I keep getting to try things even if I may not send a glowing report.  I would have liked this mask had I not had a reaction, especially on a hot summer day or after a physical activity.

Itโ€™s important to have reviews from all over the board, @Ispend2much6, the good the bad and the in-between. I try to read between the lines in reviews, looking for hints that help me assess whether or not I should trust it. Especially with skincare products. I have made purchases despite negative reviews, and been pleased. Filtering unflattering reviews (in my mind) could result in decreased profits, when the people who bought it based on skewed info return it for a refund. Just my 2 cents๐Ÿง

I was a little hesitant to pass on a gummy to my daughter, @Ispend2much6...I thought, Sephora wouldnโ€™t REALLY send out those kinds of gummies, would they?๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@eshoe  I believe they were pure, unadulterated apple flavor. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thatโ€™s what the site said, @Ispend2much6-I spent a little time browsing, there were some fun gummy choices, all rated G๐Ÿ˜‰

Congratulations @Ispend2much6! Good question about the gummies! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

Tonightโ€™s Masking Menu!Tonightโ€™s Masking Menu!

Thank you so much, @SephoraBIC and Origins, for selecting me to try out the new Hello Calm mask! I have been on hiatus from exfoliating my skin for a bit, and have come up short on my options for masking each night. This is the PERFECT surprise and timing for Hello Calm! The gummies were ๐Ÿ a sweet touch๐Ÿ˜Š I will be posting my thoughts on the Mask of the Week Challenge thread. Thank you, thank you, thank you๐Ÿ’—!

Yayy! Thanks so much for sharing! So glad this came at the perfect time for your masking needs ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Congratulations @eshoe

So glad you got this, @eshoeUnidentified, you write great descriptions of each mask you use on the Mask of the Week thread!

Thank you, @curlychiquita- I plan to take my time with this one as I think a traditional face mask deserves a few tries before a good assessment can be made๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

18 Replies
testing