cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

HelloCalm Mask.jpeg

Sephora and Origins have partnered to give select Community members an exciting sneak peek at a brand new mask from Origins.

Origins has created Hello Calm, a relaxing and hydrating face mask with cannabis sativa seed oil and we would love to hear your feedback. 

Here are more details about this mask:

* Key benefits: It helps treat skin concerns such as dryness & visible irritation by instantly hydrating & soothe skin. And the essential oil blend helps to de-stress your senses, so you feel & look relaxed & refreshed.

* Key ingredients: Infused with natural, non-intoxicating Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil from Hemp.

* Usage: Apply generously to clean skin. Relax for 10 minutes. Tissue off. Massage in excess. Great before bedtime!

Once you learn more about the Hello Calm mask share your opinions and tell us about what you do to unwind and relax!

**EDIT**

Thank you all so much for your feedback! This mask is officially available so if you're interested in sharing your review or learning more about the product please head here: https://www.sephora.com/product/hello-calm-relaxing-hydrating-face-mask-with-cannabis-sativa-seed-oi...

Re: Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

Thank you @SephoraBIC, thank you @Originsbeauty for giving me this opportunity to try out the new Hello, Calm mask. It came at the perfect time – after a long day of work coming off of a holiday weekend.

IMG_E2913.JPG

This creamy, green-hued mask has a fresh, herbal scent to it.  I initially did not detect any lavender or bergamot scent but that came through as I was removing the mask with a tissue. A little background, I have dehydrated, combination (oily T-zone and dry cheeks) skin and occasionally suffer from a few spots here and there.

Instead of applying the Hello, Calm mask to my entire face, I decided to just apply  it all over the left side of my face, while on the right side, I used the mask as a spot treatment on a blemish that is healing as well as on a blemish that is about to make its presence known - argh!  I also have a small darker spot on the left side of my face, scarring from a pimple that has been taking a very long time to fade away. 

Following the instructions, I used a tissue to remove the mask on the left side of my face after 10 minutes of wear.  My skin looked glowy, from the essential oils in the mask, I’m sure.  It felt soft and bouncy – I could tell a difference between the left side of my face and the right side.  The dark spot on the left side of my face was also less dark (woohoo!) and that side of my face felt moisturized. 

It’s still early, but as of right now, I feel like I could forego moisturizer on the left side of my face and, for testing purposes, I think I will skip the moisturizer tonight on that side.  I will, however, need to moisturize the right side of my face.  Speaking of which, there was no change to the spot on the right side of my face that is healing, but the spot on my chin that I could feel forming seems to have simmered down. We shall see what becomes of that tomorrow.

I'll update with any developments on how my skin responds to the mask tomorrow morning. There will, however, be no updates tomorrow regarding the gummies as I've eaten them all already. They were delicious!  🙂 

Thank you again @SephoraBIC and @Originsbeauty. I really appreciated the opportunity to try out this new mask. 🙂

ETA: The side of my face that I applied this mask all over to still feels soft and moisturized this morning. No irritations, breakouts or negative skin reactions from using it all over or as a spot treatment.

Thank you for your honest review! We're thrilled you could try this first and that you loved the mask! And love that you tested on the one side of your face to really compare the results. 🙂

Congrats and thanks for your thoughts @itsfi!

My pleasure @veronika23!  Congrats to you as well; looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this one. 

Thanks @itsfi! Hoping to try it tonight or this weekend at the latest!

@itsfi, I'm glad you got to try it, and that it worked well for you!

Thank you @curlychiquita! I was a tad nervous about the essential oils but it seems to have worked out for my skin. 😊

Yay, @itsfi, so so happy you received this today! If there is anyone who will give this mask a thorough, detailed review, it’s you😊

Awww, thank you @eshoe. That is so very kind of you to say that. 💞 So far, my skin is liking the mask (and my tummy loved the gummies - haha!) 😆 

Those were so good, @itsfi- and a tad oversized which was even better 😉

RE: Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

This sounds like a great product! Winter is on its way, and I’m in the market for a solid hydrating and comforting mask. It gets insanely dry and cold in northern alberta, not to mention winter can be such a stressful time of year. I’m also a big supporter of the use of cannabis products as a supplement for our overall health and wellbeing (legalization is nearly here!) I’d be pumped to get my hands on this!

@SephoraBIC Thank you so much for choosing me to receive this lovely package.  What a thrill!  I really needed a pick-me-up today, so it was serendipitous that this came for me today.

I found this mask to be easy to use - both in the application and the rinse-off (I chose to rinse rather than tissue off and massage the remaining product in until I am more familiar with the product and how my skin reacts).  I also found this mask to be effective.  My skin was softer and appeared more supple.  I think this will be a great mainstay for me to use when my skin is irritated in order to calm  it down (appropriately named!).  My skin was recently irritated from the heat and sun, but I can also see using this in the cooler months when my skin gets too dry out of nowhere.

I also have to say that I loved the little pouch, and especially enjoyed the gummies!  What fun!  THANKS again!

P.S. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the meditative benefits of this mask.  I know a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, but reading "Hello, Calm" as the product name reminded me to take it easy and relax.  How nice when we can take a step back!

So glad we could help you sit back and relax! Sometimes we just need a little reminder 😉

Thank you for the honest review and happy to hear you loved the mask!

Congrats @greeneyedgirl107 and thanks for your thoughts!

Congratulations, @greeneyedgirl107!

@greeneyedgirl107  I really liked the sentiment in your last paragraph. It was phrased so well that I briefly felt the calmness as I read it. Oh, the power of words!

Also, glad to hear the mask worked for you!^^

Thanks @Guessgal

Image result for hearts gif

I enjoyed reading your thoughts on this mask, @greeneyedgirl107-congrats on getting to try this out early😊

I love Origins and would love to try this! I have combination skin and I am always looking for a hydrating mask.

I love origins products! I have been looking for a new mask and this one sounds very interesting to me!

Thank you BIC and Origins for allowing me to sample this new mask!! I may have already eaten the gummies... whoops. They were, in fact, delicious. I am looking forward to using it tonight to unwind after a very long afternoon in a training session at work... it will be perfect! 

First impressions on the scent - Wow! It smells exactly how I’d expect a high end spa to smell. Having both worked in and frequented spas for facials and massages, I recognized the scent right away. Really lovely and fresh, but relaxing. The herbal nature of this mask is evident. 

AC91E9C6-D69C-46C1-AFB2-E57763941F0C.jpeg

I will update once I have given it a fair test run!! Thank you again!

2 Replies
testing