Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown  Thank you! โ˜บ๏ธ itโ€™s different. I am excited to try different combos! 

Love these nails! Very pretty ๐Ÿคโค๏ธ @ather 

@peculiarzmakeup  Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Whoa! Gorgeous mani @ather! I love the effect you created. Isn't it fabulous when we try something different and it turns out as marvelous as this?!!! I'm not great at picking up the shifts; it seems to work better in the sunlight.

By the way, your nails are looking good. I see more length. Are you feeling happier with their overall health?

@itsfi  Thank you! Itโ€™s funny I struggle with my nails when itโ€™s not perfect looking but this effect is so cool. I donโ€™t mind that it isnโ€™t perfect. I cheated on my nails and I used an extension to help. Itโ€™s like a press on nail almost. It gives the length and Iโ€™m hoping it protects my natural nails. I do feel like my nail health is better but not perfect yet. I think I read someone else used press one to help grow nails out!! Iโ€™ve been eating all the things that help nails but sadly nothing is helping. From what Iโ€™ve been told the natural nail needs to grow out all the way for the strength to come back so I think Iโ€™m close! 

Yes @ather, if my memory is right, it was @caitbird who I first heard it from - using press on nails while working on growing out your nails. 

@itsfi  Yes. Your right!!! Fingers crossed it works!! 

This is so cool @ather ๐Ÿ˜ฑ it's making me want to go on Amazon now!!!! LOL also super cute nails! I LOVE short nails and your shape is so round and adorbs ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ 

@jaaayp  Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š I couldnโ€™t believe how easy it is to use!! If you canโ€™t find it I can always send some your way ๐Ÿ˜‰ Iโ€™m putting an order in to get one of each! I ordered this one from a Canadian company called Gelcare. 

@Tamara76 Beautiful! Such artistry and love the colors 

So many pretty manis in this thread!

Here are my monthly manicures for January! FEBRUARY coming soon โ™ก

https://youtu.be/NsfEYdJSgLI?si=l9pLKdDPKtCjzi2Z

Oh wow! You curated some beautiful mani's for January @Jambolina! Loved the look from pairing the Olive & June with the Sally Hansen find from the dollar store - beautiful! 

Just fyi, Sephora does not allow outside URLs on BIC so you may receive a message from a moderator or it may be edited out.

Attempt #72373

I realize this looks just like the other attempts and I think its hard to capture in pictures.. but I think I finally got it right. Hollow in the middle with metallic/glittery around it!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

1000014814.jpg

โ€ƒ

1000014812.jpg

โ€ƒ

So cute ๐Ÿ™‚ i like it , could i know the color and brand r u using ? Thanks

I'm using a gel polish @Rasha2024 ๐Ÿ™‚ it's Gaoy reflective gel polish. I think its just called "magnetic gel polish" hehe. Hope you get to try it!!!

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I have nothing to say @jaaayp !! Gorgeous!

Thank you @Saradestin ๐Ÿฅฐ practice makes perfect!

I can totally see it @jaaayp Very well done! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you @CynthieLu !! Good thing I'm not imagining things ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@jaaayp 

Fabulous!

Have you tried a horseshoe magnet? It's the latest craze over on reddit, supposedly super easy for velvet-style...set it with the arms up and stick your finger in the U bend to magnetize!

horseshoe magnet.png

What...... where has this been for the past like 2 months @RGbrown ?!?! Maybe I can it on Amazon some time... ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿซ 

22 Replies
testing