cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

@Sunnysmom  I just saw that email 😢

Boo 😢 @PrettyPaint I know, oh well. Soon enough I hope! 

UGH! i was just coming here to say the same, so sad. Now i kinda want to order the VB bronzer but no discounts haha. Oh well at least we know it always launches on a Sat so we are 1 + wks away haha

@aviscardi it scares me if she suddenly says ok they’re now ready!😂 Those VBB discounts come far and few between it seems don’t they. And often when stuff I want is out of stock ! 😖

PS - i couldn't handle the fomo and the more i watched videos - i just ordered the VB bronzer. also WELCOME10 somehow worked so maybe i used a sale code around black friday 

Yes! But I was hoping that she would still plan to put the video up in advance instead of waiting until she knows when they’re going to launch now. 
I think we just missed a discount for VB a few weeks back so I don’t know how often she offers it for me to wait on it. 

@Sunnysmom oh thanks! No I didn't see the update 😞 Not too upset though with the PM launch next week. Need to save some pennies!

Same @ChristalM ! 🥰 Really looking forward to seeing those blushes!

@Sunnysmom Yup! And quad and the lip products 🙂 This order is going to hurt! I hate ordering direct because it takes forever but I don't want to wait for sephora to get the collection.

Lol it’s so true @ChristalM . Ugh. I want to wait for Sephora too but yet I don’t! It’s going to be brutal if Lisa suddenly says ok they’re ready! 😭

@ChristalM 

I have the Summer Sheers, and the formula is just wonderful. The packaging is perfect. The colors, gorgeous with great pigmentation. 

@heavyhedon Thanks! I ended up getting 3 of the mattes but I should take another look at the summer sheers!

@ChristalM 

Love the mattes, but I missed my window of "in stock, & have cash'' last time I was buying lipsticks. 

@heavyhedon I understand! I hate the hunt it seems to try her products and the pre-order process 😞

Bumping this because there are highlighters and blush launching on May 15 (4 highlighters, 6 serum blushes) info courtesy of WWD.

B458C627-75DF-4FD5-8A5F-289CFEDB2CBE.jpeg

Aw man ! I was hoping she would be launching the nude pink songbird and lipliner singles. I guess I’ll be saving money ha 

@aviscardi I thought I read she was re-releasing some of them this year. Do you or anyone else recall that too? 

I thought I even put it on my little makeup notes list. I will look. @Mochapj probably knows also. 💞

I thought she said spring too, or at least for lipliner singles not sure about songbird. I feel like I’ve been chasing that for 2 years. And i read in her comments that velvet affair shade isn’t coming back until fall. Where is this pic from ?

@aviscardi @Sunnysmom  it's from an article about Lisa on WWD's Beauty imprint.

In the article she mentions they are restocking some glosses as well as some of the Lucent lipcolours (but doesn't mention which ones) 

I may have missed it but I don't think she mentioned anything about the lip liners.

Great thank you for this info @Mochapj ! 😘 I loved her glosses so that will be fun to grab them during the restock , plus the new releases! 

Yes. And just got her email about it a few days ago. So excited! It looks like glosses in affair and songbird, sadly maybe not matching lipstick or liners ha. Curious to also see what shades for the other lipstick formula since i only have her velvets. I am always out the door when she does her Sat launches so i am hoping she will post her video a lot earlier than the last time to plan my purchase. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos187
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png