cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

I wish I wasn’t one of them @aviscardi ! Lol I am interested to see them plus want a gloss also. She seemed to have decent quantities last time though so let’s hope this time as well. 😊

@Sunnysmom  Thank you! I think...:)

I need that winning lotto ticket!

You and me both @ChristalM ! Ruffff week! 💞

@Sunnysmom I've heard such great things about this brand.  Looking forward to trying it!

You’ll love it I bet @tjffc ! So many nice things from her always it seems! 🥰

Ensuring all saw update from Lisa E saying Spring Summer pre-launch date is pushed back due to shipping issues. No tentative date given yet. Bummer but at least gives us some time to save up for them I guess! 😊

@ChristalM @Mochapj @itsfi @lipstick4soul @aviscardi @heavyhedon @curlychiquita @WinglessOne @TraceyEB @blackkitty2014 Sorry for any tags I’m missing on here! 🤗

D'oh, I must not've clicked the Post button when I tried to reply earlier today. 🤦‍♀️ Thank you @Sunnysmom  for the heads-up! I didn't get the email with the pre-launch update, so you've saved me from trying to order things this Saturday morning. (Did I say "things" plural? I clearly meant "thing," because I'd never order more than one newly launched at a time, nooo, not me...) 

Haha the dreaded early Sat am Lisa E ordering @WinglessOne ! Saves us all a little time and $! 😊 Never one tho. Nope. 

@Sunnysmom  I just saw that email 😢

Boo 😢 @PrettyPaint I know, oh well. Soon enough I hope! 

UGH! i was just coming here to say the same, so sad. Now i kinda want to order the VB bronzer but no discounts haha. Oh well at least we know it always launches on a Sat so we are 1 + wks away haha

@aviscardi it scares me if she suddenly says ok they’re now ready!😂 Those VBB discounts come far and few between it seems don’t they. And often when stuff I want is out of stock ! 😖

PS - i couldn't handle the fomo and the more i watched videos - i just ordered the VB bronzer. also WELCOME10 somehow worked so maybe i used a sale code around black friday 

Yes! But I was hoping that she would still plan to put the video up in advance instead of waiting until she knows when they’re going to launch now. 
I think we just missed a discount for VB a few weeks back so I don’t know how often she offers it for me to wait on it. 

@Sunnysmom oh thanks! No I didn't see the update 😞 Not too upset though with the PM launch next week. Need to save some pennies!

Same @ChristalM ! 🥰 Really looking forward to seeing those blushes!

@Sunnysmom Yup! And quad and the lip products 🙂 This order is going to hurt! I hate ordering direct because it takes forever but I don't want to wait for sephora to get the collection.

Lol it’s so true @ChristalM . Ugh. I want to wait for Sephora too but yet I don’t! It’s going to be brutal if Lisa suddenly says ok they’re ready! 😭

@ChristalM 

I have the Summer Sheers, and the formula is just wonderful. The packaging is perfect. The colors, gorgeous with great pigmentation. 

@heavyhedon Thanks! I ended up getting 3 of the mattes but I should take another look at the summer sheers!

@ChristalM 

Love the mattes, but I missed my window of "in stock, & have cash'' last time I was buying lipsticks. 

Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png
testing