cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

@ChristalM I don’t believe she’s restocking any of the matte velvets until the fall 

Yup @curlychiquita . I can definitely see some of those shades on you if you do! 

@Sunnysmom This year might be the first year I will try the brand 😘 Thx you for the tag 💕🌹

I think you should @blackkitty2014 ! I know you’d like some of her stuff, glosses etc! 🥰

Thank you for the tag @Sunnysmom! And for the dates; it'll be helpful to see swatches. I'm going to try to be very selective, but she really does put out some wonderful products. 😍 

Me too @itsfi , and it’s time for me to really behave!! 🤗

@Sunnysmom   Oh no!  🙂  Thank you for the info!

Always something eh @Ispend2much6 ?! 💞

@Sunnysmom, thanks for the tag!! Looking forward to seeing the full line!

Me too @TraceyEB ! 🤗

thank you for posting! i did not see an update via email and was wondering when she was going to send it. too bad she isn't posting the video sooner lol. but il have to be ready to check out at the speed of light on my way! out the door that day - again HHA

I know @aviscardi earlier is always better so we can better decide how to spend our pennies! 😫🥰

ditto, when she mentioned glosses in affair and i thought songbird, those will be most likely be a yasss for me. At least the product page will be up first maybe we can see if she will sell sets like last time. The rest is all unknown , but i can at least say i'm skipping all the new liquid products, hopefully thats where everyone else will be running LOL.

I wish I wasn’t one of them @aviscardi ! Lol I am interested to see them plus want a gloss also. She seemed to have decent quantities last time though so let’s hope this time as well. 😊

@Sunnysmom  Thank you! I think...:)

I need that winning lotto ticket!

You and me both @ChristalM ! Ruffff week! 💞

@Sunnysmom I've heard such great things about this brand.  Looking forward to trying it!

You’ll love it I bet @tjffc ! So many nice things from her always it seems! 🥰

Ensuring all saw update from Lisa E saying Spring Summer pre-launch date is pushed back due to shipping issues. No tentative date given yet. Bummer but at least gives us some time to save up for them I guess! 😊

@ChristalM @Mochapj @itsfi @lipstick4soul @aviscardi @heavyhedon @curlychiquita @WinglessOne @TraceyEB @blackkitty2014 Sorry for any tags I’m missing on here! 🤗

D'oh, I must not've clicked the Post button when I tried to reply earlier today. 🤦‍♀️ Thank you @Sunnysmom  for the heads-up! I didn't get the email with the pre-launch update, so you've saved me from trying to order things this Saturday morning. (Did I say "things" plural? I clearly meant "thing," because I'd never order more than one newly launched at a time, nooo, not me...) 

Haha the dreaded early Sat am Lisa E ordering @WinglessOne ! Saves us all a little time and $! 😊 Never one tho. Nope. 

801 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos187
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png