Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

If you're talking about the Sephora Pro palettes, those are actual products (not custom)?  I think when it says "hand picked" they're talking about the design of the palette, but the wording is confusing ๐Ÿ˜•

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I don't understand.  It looks like there are 3 sephora Pro Palettes for sale for $68 each.

Then an artist adds jewels and makes a design on the cover of the one you choose and that is the reward palette?  Is that right?

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

So close!! I had this in my cart today and before I could checkout it was out of stock!! Has anyone gotten their hands on these pro pallette? How are they? At this point I don't care which pro pallette I receive. I think these are too cute!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I dont know why everytime its on my cart i cannot seem to checkout as its OOS everytime i select something its getting ridiculous! 

Keep trying. Hopefully, we'll grab one soon.

Keep trying. Hopefully, we'll grab one soon.

Wahh I keep missing these!  I hope they keep adding more (especially the Warm one!)

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Received my Sweaty Betty reward today!!๐Ÿค— I love it and totally feel it was worth the points (1500). I already redeemed the gift card for a headband.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I was so tempted to get that.  I don't need another gym bag.  But that's far prettier than my current gym bag.  And I liked what appeared to be a bottom section to keep my shoes away from my clothes.

Itโ€™s still in the rewards bazaar. Iโ€™ve been watching it but it never shows up in stock. Does anyone know if it will come back in stock ๐Ÿค”?

Maybe there's another round being manufactured, but honestly I think it's just there to show newbies an example of a larger reward.

What a great bag @bellinasf!! Great points reward ๐Ÿ˜„

I like the look and color of your bag @bellinasf. I went the sweaty Betty site to see if I can just by the bag. It only came in black

@bellinasf That bag is great! Argh, I'm so sad I didn't redeem this! I was going back and forth since my little sis is a total gym rat then it was gone when I finally decided to go for it. Congrats and enjoy! 

Thanks @MissPuff! It really is a great bag! I felt so pressured when I was debating if I should get it or not, the rewards really do disappear so quickly! I really lucked out this time!

Ah! This thread reminded me that I'm waiting on an engraved KVD brush, lol! Totally forgot I redeemed for that!

@sabrinas I'm still waiting on mine, as well. If I remember correctly, it's supposed to ship next month. I'll have to dig through my emails.

Just saw this in the Canadian Bazaar. Nars 500 pt reward. Did I miss an email or something? No idea this was coming.

205BBAB0-3E81-446F-8706-414E6329EEB4.png

This perk was available in the US a few months ago, if it's the same one, it is indeed a mini orgasm, mini laguna, and the lip glide is bound. 

Finally something I would redeem for... and it doesn't exist?

At first glance it looks like a good 500 pt reward (compared to what's been available) but I bet that's Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer...ugh.

@mztm and @insider101

I saw it on my app this morning (this is a screen capture on my phone) and now its gone. I guess it came up in error and Sephora took it down? 

7 Replies
testing