Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@fatimamummy Wow, that was super quick! Galifornia and Dandelion Twinkle look wonderful swatched on you! The mirror and the robe look good too. Enjoy!

image.jpegI wanted to post this here because ya'll are the only people who will understand the time and effort I put in to collecting these basically matching gift bags for my mom and grandmother for Mother's Day. They're also both getting fancy boxes of European chocolate I picked up on a recent overseas trip, but this, this I'm proud of, lol!

@Rainygirl 😍

I LOVE THAT!

How blessed are your mom and grandmother!

That took time and effort. I love it!

I want it, that's how I know. 😉

So cool!

@Rainygirl,  This is beautiful!  They should be so happy to get these gifts from you!  🙂

I look at this and I can't help but see the deluxe samples and samples and be impressed!

(I can't get any of the 3 free samples that I order from the warehouse nearest to me.  Just the ones I don't want.)

Oh no! I've heard it can be based on the warehouses near you. I'm in SoCal and haven't had any problems getting the samples. The 100 point redemptions I get by going to multiple stores in person. I have three Sephora near me and three Sephora in JCP. I usually call and ask what they have ahead of time and they will put multiples on hold for me if they have them. Many of the online free sample promos are multi use so I will order my staples and use the codes three times. I hope you have better luck in the future! Where are you located? 

Wow, that is so nice.  They will love it.

What a nice gift for your mom and grandmotoher @Rainygirl!  And if you ever need another mother figure in your life, sign me up 😉 

Oh man, I don't think I have the time, energy and money to reward point and promo code for three mothers, lol! Thank you so much though. Once I got it all put together I was very happy it how it turned out. Over the last 6 months or so, every time there was a freebie or a fun little reward anywhere I shop, I had to figure out how to get three of each. One for me and one for each of them! 

Wow!! That looks awesome!! I would be so excited to get this so I'm sure they will be over the moon!! 

Thank you! I think they will be! I'm getting ready to run to Target and pick out pretty cosmetics bags to put it all in. 

This is the first time I've actually redeemed a reward larger than 500 pts - usually I just wait till I get there are 100 pt perks that I want to try.  So, it was exciting!

I got the 750 pt REN sample + pouch.  Eh, little sample sizes but it had the glycol lactic serum that I wanted to try.  I received it yesterday - holy massive box! - and unboxed and unwrapped to find: 

REN.png

There's a giant slice across the back of the gylcol serum and it leaked all over the other items and the pouch.  Looked like somebody went too deep with the box cutter during unpacking.

So that sucks, I called Sephora and explained the situation.  I was offered 250 pts immediately after telling them my order number, and I when I asked if I could get a replacement of the serum was told that they were doing me a favor by giving me 250 points, because there are 5 items and they're only worth 150 each.  

After a bit of back and forth where I was trying to explain that 250 points doesn't get me anything I want and the rep repeating the doing me a favor line.  I gave up and took the points just to get off the phone. 

Overall, pretty disappointing.  More so because of the "take your points and go away" attitude of the rep.  

oh man sounds like a bad experience! I would call customer service again and re-explain the situation, as well as the other customer service employee you spoke to. Usually they're really good about those things.

I'm starting to think all of Sephora's customer service is just a scam.  I got double-charged on an in-store purchase over two weeks ago (the app the SA assistant was using to ring me up froze at the end of the transaction and they reran it).

I have called both the store and the customer service hotline and e-mailed customer service multiple times and the charge is still on my account two weeks later.  They keep on telling me they are going to do something about it, but they haven't done anything.

I think in the end, I'll have to go through my bank to get it fixed, which is just so unfair.  It's their fault!  I know if it was a mistake that was in my favor and not theirs, they would have fixed it by now.

Hi @bmao,

I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll PM you shortly to help.

I say it's worth it to call again and talk to a different CS rep. The reps vary so much, it's amazing they work for the same company! I've had reps that throw points at me before I even explain the problem, and others that I've had to escalate up the chain for seemingly simple things. Call again for sure!

@bmao send a message to Sephora on Facebook. I tried to call many times but this is freaking disaster. But with FB everything was more logic and reasonable.

@bmao That's really rude...I hate when they act like they're doing you a favor. I think you should call again and ask to get a full refund and even offer to return the reward. You should tell them that you redeemed it exclusively for the item that was damaged...so it's a complete waste and you wouldn't have redeemed it Otherwise 

I received my Tarte 750 point reward today. The box it came in is really nice; I'll be reusing that for sure. I was a little concerned when I saw how everything was just thrown in, but it all survived the trip.  The cosmetic bag is a really good size, and the interior is a pretty wine-coloured satin. The Stunner highlight is identical to the promo one I redeemed for a few weeks ago. Overall I'm pleased with this reward, and I think it was worth the points.

1494283065256.jpeg

I got mine as well and I love the eye gel pads...they felt so good on, I didn't want to take them off! 

Ooh, I haven't tried them yet! Looking forward to it!

This looks pretty good for 750 pts! The points needed is actually reasonable for once! 6 items + bag so about 100 points per item.

8 Replies
testing