Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

IMG_20200817_111155.jpg

I got the Melt 1000 pt reward last week. I wish they weren't sent in these large boxes, but other than that, I thought this was a great deal. The bullet lippies are a *tiny* bit smaller than full size, it seems, but the liquid lippies are *slightly* larger? The shades are all pretty, there's some coral pink type shades I wouldn't necessarily gravitate toward, but they're gorgeous. I really like the liquid lip formula and am excited to try the matte bullet. I still like mattes, even if they aren't in trend lol.

@haleyvvvv Oh that's a good reward! I kinda gave up since I can never snag anything good.

Thank you, @NinaNee!! I'm lucky that I am working from home and can be right on the app at 9 am PST. I've been pretty lucky with the 500-1000 pt rewards, but they were usually available for a little while after 9 am.

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Wanted to share the By Rosie Jane reward that came in last week. The lip+cheek is super small and not very visible on the skin but it feels nice on the lips. The perfume oil is the clear star. It is a beautiful light and fresh floral scent that I surprisingly find myself liking. The pouch is gigantic!

She's small but mighty. (I do enjoy the 500 pt packages, but they are wasteful, the inside box itself could've just been sent in my package)image.jpg

20200616_195056.jpg

20200616_195141.jpgSo pretty! So exited to try these out!!

Great set, @haleyvvvv! Enjoy!

Thank you, @curlychiquita!!

That was definitely a great 500 reward @haleyvvvv Enjoy ❣

That was definitely a great 500 reward @haleyvvvv Enjoy ❣

Re: That was definitely a great 500 reward @haleyvvvv Enjoy ❣

Thank you, @Luvstravel!!

@haleyvvvv Oh that's an awesome reward! 

Thank you, @NinaNee!!

Just got my 2 rewards in2E8DF86C-C7F5-4E8C-9CAF-A7A5CACD0253.jpeg

783979DE-6E49-45DF-A3D4-3A77F96959CE.jpeg

These are both great rewards, @SportyGirly125!

Love both of those rewards @SportyGirly125 Enjoy ❣

Love both of those rewards @SportyGirly125 Enjoy ❣

Re: Love both of those rewards @SportyGirly125 Enjoy ❣

@Luvstravel Thank you 

@SportyGirly125, great rewards!  I was tempted by the @GlowRecipe set -- have always wanted to try the moisturizer.  

Oh interesting! Innisfree isn't offered at Sephora Canada and I didn't know the US carried it so I was surprised to see you post about this reward. Hope they bring this or a similar brand to Canada! Enjoy @SportyGirly125 

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Love the innisfree one! The pen and pouch are super cute!

I redeemed the 100pt Beauty Blender primer last month and just thought it looked a little... pitiful lol

IMG_1162.jpg

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Seems like there hasn’t been a post on here in a while! I just received my belif 750 point reward - I haven’t redeemed for any physical rewards in a while. I redeemed a few $25 gc over the holidays but this reward was too cute. I mainly got this because I’ve heard good things about the belif line and my husband has been having a bad skin flare up so I thought these would be good for him to try and the water bottle looked really cute. The sizes of the products aren’t bad - they are equivalent to most of the 100 point perks and good for travel. The water bottle was way better quality than I expected. I thought it was going to be a plastic squirt bottle type but it’s actually stainless steel! Perfect for keeping my tea hot during the winter months☺️. Now that I’m down to less than 200 points (the lowest that I think I’ve ever been), it’s time to finally slow down the purchases - the rewards this year just aren’t doing it for me🙁

1,268 Replies
testing