Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Beautiful.  That reward went so fast, glad you grabbed it.

It looks like a lovely neutral palette, enjoy 😊

Enjoy your new palette! 🙂

@Sophiaaax3 What do you think of it so far?  I wore mine today and I'm happy with it.  Haven't swatched all the colors tho. I prefer soft neutral colors for work so I think this is a good one to have in my collection. 

That's nice to be heard, I hope you like the rest of the palette!!!! I haven't try the palette but I was curious how it looks like IRL so I opened and took pictures and next thing you know my little started crying hahas. But I'm excited to try this palette and other rewards that I redeemed!!

My Guerlain reward arrived. It was shipped carefully and it looks and smells beautiful 🙂 ❤️  IMG_1359.jpg

The bottle is gorgeous!

Nice! Glad you like it! 🙂

I redeemed my points to visit Bite Lip Lab in NYC.  I brought a friend and we had a great time!  Brenda was the associate who helped me mix the colors.  She was so sweet and offered suggestions and genuinely enjoyed playing with the colors to help me find what I was looking for.  The reward stated my friend and I could create 2 lipsticks each and get an exclusive lip kit.  They were out of the lip kit so we left our mailing address and a few days later the kit was at my door.  Thank you Sephora and @bitebeauty for the opportunity and making it well worth the points.  I'm getting married in November and thinking of returning for my bachelorette party.

IMG_6330.JPG

Just got my Fresh reward!!

18741611_10154774990368719_2048527097_n.jpg

18762657_10154774990393719_787600406_n.jpg

18741648_10154774990383719_64603336_n.jpg

Looks great! I really wanted this one but had a work thing so wasn't at my desk at noon that day...

Wow it looks fantastic! I forgot to check bazaar that day and missed it but it makes me smile to see the pics. Thanks for sharing!

Wow looks so good!! 

Such a great reward! 

This looks great! Love Fresh packaging. Enjoy your goodies @Sophiaaax3 🙂

Thank you! I was expecting the black Sephora magnetic box but I love the fresh packaging instead!

Has anyone had any luck with returning a reward before? I redeemed the Dior 500 point reward, but the pouch is damaged 😞 I didn't have a chance to exchange it until now, but it's understandably OOS in all the stores around me. CS said they couldn't help because it was an in store transaction. Is it worth trying to return it?

@ohheyitscindyk  maybe try calling C.S. again because their responses differ from rep to rep.  Early last year I redeemed the Minnie Mouse bag reward in-store and the handles weren't sewn on one side - it was OOS online.  The rep told me to keep the bag and refunded the points. 

Spoiler
BTW, to connect to a customer service rep right away, press option 1 and whichever rep answers should assist you. 

@ZombieMetroAnt Thank you so much! Did you ask for points back? Or did you just explain how it was damaged & they offered to refund you the points?

@ohheyitscindyk Heart

Spoiler
Actually, I didn't even mention the points.  I asked if there was any way they could locate an extra bag somewhere and maybe send it to me as a replacement.  I promised to return the unfinished bag to them.  He just said "no, we don't have any.  I'm sorry about that - just keep the bag and I'll reimburse you the points".  

Eventually I fixed my bag (I put buttons on the straps and made buttonholes in the bag).  Like this sort of:
10k.JPG

Best of luck, girl!  Let me know how it goes. Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt Thank you for your help, I'm feeling optimistic now! I'm going to try again & hopefully I'll get a generous rep haha 😄

I'm glad you were able to fix the bag, that's a great idea to use buttons 🙂

I ordered the Fresh reward on Tuesday but I haven't got an email about the order being shipped, normally it will ship the same day or the next day. Anyone have their rewards shipped yet?

testing