Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I did shove it back into the tube, but it seemed like the contour stick might crumble so I didn't apply too much pressure. I will probably end up depotting it and applying with a brush instead, which is fine. I just need to wait until i have a spare jar handy. I just moved and tossed all the empty jars I had on hand into recycle.

The towel and passport holder are super cute!

Do you have a jar you could press the contour stick into? Obviously not the same as applying it from a tube, but probably still usable.

Aww! I LOVE the contour stick. It's so quick on workdays, and blends so smoothly and easily. I wonder if you cakntqct support if they'd do anything for you... @myxducky. That towel looks really soft. It's calling me to run my hand across it, lol.

Did anybody redeem the viktor rolf handpainted bottle? Its back in stock for 2000 pts in canada side, can anybody share their pics if redeemed ? I just redeemed it today with all my points and i have a little regret 😫

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Previews and Discussion

I just received my 750-point Too Faced perk yesterday, and LOVE it!  There was a great selection from the line, and an adorable bag that is on its way to the beach with me right now.  Way to go, Sephora, and please keep these great rewards coming!  Between that set, and the Bobbi Brown 500 point perk, my travel and touch-up go-bag is all set.  Thank you for rewarding tour Rouge Insiders for their loyalty!

@Amakened That bag is cute! Glad you got it!

Did anyone get the Shu palette perk? I would love to see it!

I would love to see that too @ChristalM!  I wanted it but not for 10K points 😄

I was able to get the 3000 pt Bumble and Bumble perk today. Well, I got the order confirmation. I'll post my review once I receive it!

I just received my Ren reward and I am so incredibly disappointed.  I was a Rouge member for a few years and was always told to save your points and get something great.  Well it's hard enough to even get a reward but now that I did get a 2,500 point reward I feel like both the stores and the box it came in just led to a huge disappointment.  The size of these rewards is the same size as a 100 point reward all lumped together and yet the size of the box it comes in makes you feel like you're getting something more.  Seeing the box of the Ren products with a $28 sticker $38 value does not make me feel any better.  I feel like for 2,500 points I should be getting more.  The jewelry does not look great as well.  To me this disappointment just confirms that Sephora has lost a customer. 

@Camille4 I feel the same way. 5 Deluxe samples = 500 points, and that jewelry is definitely not worth 2000.

Anonymous Insider

I was supposed to be receiving the too faced mini reward today, but all I got aside from my VIB welcome kit was an empty box.  Oh well.  I called and received a refund for my points, but that was a bit of a let down. 

Spoiler

Had totally forgotten I redeemed this until I saw the large box in our doorstep; got it mostly for the bag.  It is large and perfect to hold big beach towels and wet swimwear!  Cat LOL

4.JPG

Definitely can't lose this at the water park! The picture doesn't capture the shiny gold straps very well or the brand name embossed in the front, but it is very nice.  For 750 points, I'm a happy camper.

Spoiler

5.JPG

Wow @ZombieMetroAnt, that looks like a great value for 750 points! I too thought that the bag looked like a clutch in the promo photos. Had I known it was going to be such a good size, I might have gotten one of my own. Congrats! 😄

Love the bag! Great perk, enjoy 😊 

Yay congrats @ZombieMetroAnt The bag looks way nicer than it looked in promo picture. From promo I thought it was an oversized neon pink Clutch. 

Nice, @ZombieMetroAnt! I'm so glad you're happy with your perk 🙂 

Just got my 750 pt Wander Beauty reward for the US and I love it! It's a very soft clutch and the tube for the lipsticks is a nice metal casing. The clutch is smaller than I expected but I have started using it as a makeup bag for my purse and it's the perfect size.

I also uploaded pictures to an album on Imgur for people interested in seeing. I was having issues with uploading here so I added them to their own album. 

https://imgur.com/a/grXE3

Yay! So happy that you love your reward @devanevangeline 😄 It looked like a great reward. 

Just fyi they don't like non-Sephora links added to the forums so in case it disappears you know why 🙂

Thanks! Also, good to know about the links. It was a pretty bad experience trying to get the images to upload properly (tried multiple formats and ways to get the pics here). So if they delete it I will now know why. 🙂 

KEVYN AUCOIN THE LEGACY PALETTE

18983086_10154802525288719_1960806446_n.jpg'18944619_10154802525303719_1940830076_n.jpg

18944447_10154802525298719_1690065171_n.jpg

5 Replies
testing