Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

The featured brand for July 2018 is... Urban Decay

bazaar july 18 urban decay logo.JPG

COMING SOON - JULY 2018 - quantity is for CANADA:

Spoiler
bazaar july 18 can 1.JPGbazaar july 18 can 2.JPGbazaar july 18 can 3.JPGbazaar july 18 can 4.JPGbazaar july 18 urban decay.JPG

100, 250, and 500 point perks - JULY 2018 - CANADA

Spoiler

bazaar july 18 can 100.JPG

COMING SOON - JULY 2018 - quantity is for UNITED STATES:

Spoiler

100 and 250 point perks - JULY 2018 - United States

Spoiler
bazaar july 18 us 100.JPGbazaar july 18 us 250 500.JPG

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

How long are the custom makeover certificates valid for?

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

New 500 Point Reward.

Just cashed in for the Living Proof 750 point perk, as well as a MUFE 500 point perk. I might as well cash them in now, as I’ve never been able to snag anything higher than 500 ... then I read the new Beauty Insider changes... 🙃🙃🙃🙃 Oh well, hopefully the eye mask is big enough to wear! I got one in a FFF box and I have to keep the gel insert out if I want to be able to sleep 🤪

I was back and forth if I should redeem that living proof 750 reward, and in the end I opted not to. I hope the mask is a good fit! Smiley Happy

Thanks! I got a notification saying it’s already been process and should be arriving by tomorrow if not Thursday - I’ll definitely post a picture when it comes in! 

@Mochapj Thanks! I decided to cash in for this one!

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Not exactly certain where is the best place to post this, so I thought I would here. A Sephora Employee told me today that starting next month Rouge members will acquire point 1.5x faster than the other tiers. I wonder what they have decided to do with the rewards after the change starts? Obviously this is all hearsay but thought I would mention it. 🤔🤔😚🤨

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

oh wow @sarahshter that would be really interesting! If they offering more rewards I would definitely consider that a decent rouge perk. 

U.S. upcoming rewards

AugustRewards.pngAugustRewards2.pngAugustRewards3.pngAugustRewards4.pngAugustRewards5.png

Has anyone redeemed the mufe masterclass? Can you tell me how your experience was

How cute is that Trestique set?! I love their formula. 

the it cosmetics set looks cute but I always get discoura...

the it cosmetics set looks cute but I always get discouraged when I see 1500 available... although it's more than most rewards sets!

RE: the it cosmetics set looks cute but I always get discoura...

@sarahshter - they’re up & available! Hope you get one!

Canada

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

this might be the first time i'm motivated to plan to get a reward! the magnetic brushes are calling my name!! any tips/tricks to snagging something like this?

Beauty lovers, who has redeemed the mufe master like class for 10 friends? I’m debating on getting this reward. How’s was your experience? Should I just go to the mufe boutique and just pay for a class?
611 Replies