Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Nordstrom RSVP

Lifting & Gifting with NuFACE

Tune in for a chat with Tera Peterson of NuFACE. She'll share expert advice and all there is to know about the NuFACE devices and serums—plus preview their Beauty Exclusives for holiday gifting!

Tuesday, December 12
12pm PT // 2pm CT // 3pm ET

Bring Home the Wonder of Kiehl's Since 1851

Join Jeremy Heiser, National Trainer at Kiehl's, for his picks of the best gifts for everyone on your holiday shopping list. We bet you'll find something to put on your wish list too!

Thursday, December 14
10am PT // 12pm CT // 1pm ET

Jo Malone: Give the Gift of Fragrance

Tune in to chat with experts from Jo Malone London and discover all the ways you can give the gift of fragrance this holiday season.

Friday, December 15
10am PT // 12pm CT // 1pm ET

Thank you so much, @SportyGirly125 🙌🏼

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹❤️

Anyone have updates for November 2023 digital events? Haven’t received the monthly email so I was just wondering. 

@RabbitRye @They haven’t come out yet. Probably in the next couple of days. I usually announce it here. 

Glow Recipe masterclass goodies

IMG_5172.jpeg

IMG_5168.jpeg

Super cute! @SportyGirly125  The goodies seem to be taking forever to arrive lately! I forget which ones I’m supposed to get!

Nordstrom RSVP Charlotte Tilbury @eshoe 

IMG_5058.jpeg

I received the same today from Nordstrom.  Was definitely a nice little surprise to end the day

Youth to the People masterclass goodies 

IMG_4752.jpeg

Did you get the Benefit mascara yet??? Sooooo good!!!!

@smacky2008 @I didn’t attend the Benefit one and the mascaras from that brand never work for my eyelashes. 

Henry Rose, Fresh, Kilian, and PHLUR are the only classes available for the digital event. 

Rare Beauty and Dyson are fully booked. 

It's showing coming soon for me. This is so frustrating that I can never book them and Rouge. Do you happen to know how to fix this? I have called sephora and emailed so many times. Thanks so much 🙂

1000004466.jpg

@KateGreen @They also announced it on IG stories today to sign up. 

@KateGreen @A lot of them are booked. Which ones were you looking at?

The Digital events email for this month got sent out this morning. 

Is it only for those in the US? I went to the site and there is still no place to click to register. All the sessions say "coming soon" and "shop now" but no where to register.  Can anyone help?

I’m in the US and I didn’t get the email and can’t register through the thread either. I sign up every month so I know I’m going to the right place. I guess they just haven’t opened it yet

@smacky2008 @You can have Sephora reset your email. I had that happen to me one month and asked them to reset it and got the digital event email the next month. 

@smacky2008 The email came out at 9am pst for me to sign up. Did you check your junk folder?  They will also post it on IG stories as well. The gifts are all from previous months that were offered. 

1,552 Replies
testing