Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

C6C8B513-E531-4D3E-A669-938838003146.png

CB85BA67-66C2-4A66-83C4-A352E8176CA5.png

I just bought this, but I haven’t had the chance to use it yet. Are there particular colors anyone is loving?

Urban Decay Decades Mini Eyeshadow Palettes cost $25 each and will be available in December at Urban Decay and Ulta 

ZombieMetroAnt_0-1604345990164.png

0.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Definitely on my list!

Ultra Violet coming soon..71BB3013-0C5C-4BF2-ACDD-9237E15317E5.jpeg

@GG84 I am not a palette person and have never been tempted by any aside from Viseart and TF, but I actually quite like the purple half of this palette. When I go purple I go all out and it’s hard to find coordinating shades with a nice finish sometimes. 🤔

@lnum 

I like it a lot too actually. 

@GG84 Are you at all confused by the three warmer shades though? I don’t get them in this color story at all, I would think they would go with some more white golds or silvery tones.

@lnum 

I'm with you on this! I so much want to love this palette, and right half is fantastic, but most of the left half should have been swapped out for grey/silver/cooler tones. They could have hit a home run for me with "Smoky Ultraviolet" instead of trying to work this into a decidely not nekkid Naked franchise. 

@RGbrown Yes you’ve hit the nail on the head, it didn’t occur to me they threw in random shades to fit the franchise, how annoying!! Basically it’s sort of an incomplete palette for me at this point without the silver grey smoky colors. Miss!!!! 

@lnum 

The purples from this plus the greys from Naked Smoky...I would have snatched that up in a heartbeat 💜💜💜 

@RGbrown Guess we will be left dreaming. I’m curious how this palette will do given purple isn’t the most popular color if they’re trying to pick up on the naked franchise. 

Hi Urban Decay lovers! Has anyone else tried the Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder 0.26 oz/ 7.5 g? I was introduced to this during a makeover last month and it is quickly becoming a HG product for me.

Has anyone else tried this powder? I feel like it's a must for oily skin and am so surprised I haven't heard much about it on the BIC. 

22CF19E9-A914-40E6-8C26-1E629961E647.png

Naked Skin and All Nighter foundations and concealers are half off at UD and Shoppers Drug Mart (for those of us in Canada). Not on sale at Sephora or Ulta. Not sure how long the sale is for.

RE: Urban Decay Thread!

Urban decay that’s on sale

i was late to get the palette. Does the sale will happen...

i was late to get the palette. Does the sale will happen again soon?

Sparkle Out Loud Collection 

Screenshot_20190522_204518.jpgScreenshot_20190522_204543.jpgScreenshot_20190522_204627.jpgScreenshot_20190522_204655.jpgScreenshot_20190522_204718.jpg

I can't seem to find the Mad Hatter lipstick on Sephora.  Is that colour old, or is it not available at Sephora? @JazaChai 

@l8totheparty 

It's old and discontinued; it was limited edition for the Alice in Wonderland collection (2016? 2017?)

Thank you, @RGbrown . Clearly I don't follow makeup releases closely lol.

testing