Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Urban Decay Thread!

HIGH TIME I updated the OP.

Upcoming Releases:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Palette, $60

5 Lipsticks, $18

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

More pics of the new line

Coming soon - NEW Vice Special Effects Long-Lasting Water-Resistant Lip Topcoat

A few queens from RuPaul's Drag Race are apparently going to be in an upcoming UD campaign! Katya Zamolodchikova posted some behind the scenes snaps, featuring her, Raja, Alaska Thunderf***, and Jiggly Caliente to her Instagram a few days ago (first 4-image collage). Alaska also posted to her twitter (second image is her tweet).

Swatch of Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid -in Luminous

OMG 12 top coats coming - March 23rd at urbandecay.com & March 31st Sephora/Ulta/Macy's

Spoiler

source: PopSugar

YAY! Swatches of the lip toppers!

Tomorrow! - UD is releasing a new Eyeshadow Primer Potion in the shade Fix tomorrow as part of their Ultraviolet Edge initiative to donate all proceeds (the entire purchase cost) to programs to empower women.

Temptalia's highlighting fluid swatches

Today ONLY! - beauty Junkies program! You can get access to the not yet released Makeup Remover spray (Free with any purchase, no minimum)!!

Full line + lip top coats available on March 23rd.

Highlighted

So, I hadn't even heard anything about this limited edition series, but I was browsing Urban Decay direct this morning and saw this.

It is going to take all of my will power to keep from buying the full lot.  Upcoming Jean-Michel Basquiat series.

More swatches

Another look at the toppers.  Available the 23rd on UD and the 31st at other retailers (Sephora/Ulta/Macy's)

More swatches

More swatches

The lip toppers and skin care is up on UD

Swatches again of the UD x Basquiat collection - Launching tomorrow on the Sephora app

Coming Soon - Naked Skin Shapeshifter palettes - A palette that will help you contour, highlight and Colour correct your face. 2 palettes with different shades for different skin tones

More pics of the Naked Skin Shapeshifter palette

Spoiler

New promo on ud website: 3free

3 samples you are actually going to use: eyeshadow primer in orginial, quick fix, and lipstick in 714.

With a purchase of $55 today only. Didn't see an email just check my dashboard on the site everyday ; )

I just ordered the Jean Basquiat collection, got the blush palette and the Gold Griot palette.  I'm so excited to receive them!

A new palette is coming... Ulta exclusive

Here it is! After Glow palette!! Online and in store June 4 - Ulta exclusive

Early access for Beauty Junkies on UD direct - US Only - Ends  1pm PST

Coming later this month

Naked Skin The Illuminizer - a translucent pressed beauty powder that will also give u a soft illumination.

Liquid Aura - Illuminating Mix-In Medium. Mix it with your foundation or apply it on top to highligh

The Velvitizer - translucent mix-in medium. For an extra blown out finish. Add this translucent loose powder to add an extra velvet feel, a matte finish