Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

WHAAAAT.... I redeemed mine in December and i did not have the moondust single choice. It basically gave me 4 eyeshadow single choices and it wouldn't let me pick my shade. I got the shade free love

Freelove is a great color!  One of the first singles I bought.

In April of last year I was able to choose the color I wanted.

When I redeemed mine there was only a few shades shown but it let me choose from the full selection of colors. I received the color I chose so you should be able to pick any shade from the product page. 🙂

Thanks ladies! I'll place my order tomorrow soon. I was hoping Radish will come back in stock on time, but I'm not holding my breath. Maybe I'll just pick up Thunderbird 🙂

On UD website for a limited time they are offering 5,3 or 2 times points per purchase based on your tier!

New shadows swatches

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 10.51.34 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-31 at 10.51.22 AM.png

I also got Spike (matte orange), Blitz (the gold) and Shellshock (the silver).  🙂 

@SydBristownice!! Are you happy with them?

I have tried Shellshock and it's a shadow I have been waiting for for some time. The perfect light silver!!

i have not tried the others yet, but did just post a pic of my orange shadow collection on IG (bristowsyd). I think Spike will be spectacular, can't wait to try it!!

Thanks for the info! 🙂

UD x For Love of Lemons - unsure what this is all about though

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 10.05.15 AM.png

Does anyone have a list of which shades in the new liquid lipsticks are actually good? Have heard some of the shades are patchy/streaky and some are great.

Also, why can't these be shipped air?

I was looking through reviews as well @alexasteph since I've tried 2 so far that I really like- Backtalk and Rapture. Firebird was a strange consistency and was very streaky, but I will give it another try. I'm curious about the color batches-@k617- do you mind checking what batch # your Rapture lipstick is? 

Backtalk [RHNN0W]

Rapture [RHND0W]

Firebird [RHNO0W]

@purly I can't speak to all of them, but I tried Backtalk in store and it applied fine. I liked it okay, but decided against it because the color is in a shade family I have plenty of already, and I wasn't wowed by the formula. Temptalia is making her way through reviewing all of them, and she hasn't reviewed that one yet. The highest rated (so far) are Menace and Tilt with a B+. 

In my opinion, if you like the UD shades, you're better off getting the regular Vice lipstick, because those are pretty awesome. None of the liquid lipstick shades are different. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not overly excited by them. 

Edit: I'm reading some of the reviews, and Backtalk does seem to be one people like more than others. It looks like people are fairly impressed with Crimson as well.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Urban Decay Relish, Moondust Extragalatic 

OMG Relish is irresistible. Thank you for sharing swatches @SydBristow

There is definitely something about Relish that is calling my name. Every swatch I've seen of it, just does it for me!

Thanks for the swatches @SydBristow 🙂

Relish!!! Red eye shadows get me every time.

oh man relish has my name all over it!

testing