Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

So pretty! Love the look of Extragalactic!

Ordered the liquid lipsticks from UD and wondering if anyone else received inconsistent formulas. Rapture was great with 1 coat and it wore down evenly. Firebird was very watery, but had goopy bits (it made a loud suction sound when I opened it). It did not apply evenly and the color lifted in chunks soon after application. Neither felt drying

Spoiler
image.jpeg

Eep!

Looks like there was maybe too much product and pressure within the Firebird tube to where when you opened it the product just wanted to spill up and out! I can't see it clearly, but by chance did the clear, plastic piece that's visible on Rapture stay intact for Firebird? I've had a few glosses in the past have their plastic ring piece that serves to sweep off excess product off the tube/applicator come off or get suctioned onto the cap as I've twisted the wand to open it up. That may have taken place here for Firebird if you can't "find" the plastic piece.

Thank you for your response, it's still in place for Firebird @lylysa. I will experiment with it to see if there's something that'll help with application. I have some OCC lip primer I want to mix it with. 

Yikes, Firebird looks really bad!!

Yes, it sounds like there's definitely formula inconsistencies across finishes. I wonder if there might be batches of some of the colours as well?

I bought Rapture, Trap Queen and Amulet. like you, I found Rapture to be pretty good with one coat (gotta work fast or risk streakiness) and Amulet was easy to apply but never fully dried down and remained slightly tacky.

I had no wear issues with Amulet, and so far Rapture has been great--it's only been 2 hours but it lasted through a greasy breakfast with eggs, bacon, buttered toast and hashbrowns. No complaints so far!

Looking forward to trying out Trap Queen tomorrow for Chinese New Year dinner 🙂

I can't remember where I read it, but I did read that the consistency varies from color to color. Some apply well and others go on streaky/patchy 

@dmay

Working on some new stuff

Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 8.25.10 AM.png

Ordered four of the new eyeshadows! Silver, gold, orange and red. I'm consistent. 🙂

@SydBristow   let us know what you think! Interested in those 🙂

Brow boxes relaunched! Wasn't someone looking for these?

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 9.00.46 AM.png

New spring shades are live on the UD website!

16 new shadows!!!! 8 UD exclusive - 8 will be available at other retailers

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 8.55.39 AM.png

I already posted in the trades thread, but I am desperate to find the eyeshadow Gash! Either in a single, which was an UD direct exclusive, or the Vice Ltd Reloaded palette. Willing to trade generously for it! Send me a pm if you can help!

@dd0214 I see Gash single up on the UD site for Canada, for some reason I can't switch to U.S on mobile  so maybe worth checking it if it is back! Otherwise let me know and I can help order/ship to you 😊

I sent you a PM with info. 

Couldn't find swatches for five of the liquid lipstick colours: Time, Purgatory, Double Crossed, WSM and one other I don't remember.

Here's Purgatory. It's GORGEOUS. She mentions it needs a couple swipes to build opacity though, hopefully it's not as bad as Flame...

1-19-2017 11-36-41 AM.jpg

The liquid lipsticks are live on the brand site - some more swatches

Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 10.29.59 AM.png

I just got mine and wore it yesterday and was not impressed with the longevity at all

Thank you! picked up rapture. considering it is a UD exclusive shade and the only one i was interested in, it was a good opportunity to redeem the free birthday eyeshadow and mini UD setting spray coupon codes! 😄

I ordered Amulet, Trap Queen and Rapture... I don't need another red but red with GLITTER? Can't resist.

SiJCP just sent out their reward list this morning!  Here's one of the 100 pt perk:

1.JPG

2,658 Replies
testing