1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks @Titian06 

They look real good on you @Mochapj Heart

Thank you @blackkitty2014 

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thank you, @Mochapj . This is helpful to see. I think all 4 look great on you. I’m particularly fond of Ultra.

Thanks @bem564 ! Ultra is my fave of the 4 as well 😉

Re: Tom Ford Updates

swatches from Temptalia

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 1.18.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-14 at 1.19.04 PM.png

Thanks @Mochapj been waiting to see more. Your pics looks great too. You like new formula? 

@Sunnysmom yes and no. I don't mind the soft shine (girls) formula. It's very similar to one of the VBxEL lipsticks I have (Brazilian Nude) but I'm not a fan of the soft matte (boys) formula.

The soft mattes are similar to the Satin Matte formula, but even more silicone/slippery so I find it very difficult to build up any colour payoff 😞

@Mochapj you're always so fast.  I'm about to post these swatches from Temptalia and saw you already did it!! Thx you as always. After seeing Temptalia's swatches, i'm so underwhelmed. 😞 The boys dont look attractive at all lol.  I'm on girl team this year.  I will purchase Paul (and might be Maurice) and couple of the girls.  Hopefully Paul has some color payoff.  By the way, i see Bingbing pop up at Bloomingdales (old new???) Do you happen to remember if that one is a hot pink?  I remember you posted something like this but i cant find it.  

@blackkitty2014 I was curious about Paul but I swatched it at the counter and it had too much gold pearl in it for my taste. I wanted Maurice as well but supposedly he’s sold out everywhere ☹️

Bingbing I noticed on Blooms a few months ago but I’ve only seen the stock photo, not swatches so I’m not entirely sure what colour it really is 

Oh man that’s a bummer @Mochapj .  I wondered. I’ll prob try one of the Girls as I have VB lips also but others look tricky. So appreciate your honesty! 🤗

I swung by my CCO again and Tom Ford was 60% off the original price. I ended up picking up the Paradise Lust duo since a few people recommended it. It was only $35 with tax! I had to stop myself from buying more stuff, particularly the Young Adonis eyeshadow duo and the Nude Dip quad. 

Thank you so much for the tip!  I saw this post today and took a ride to my CCO.  I am all about his cream shadows and they had Young Adonis which I picked up, but passed on Sun Worship.  Got two of the eye shadow quads and took a chance on two of his candles, which I've never tried before, but for $40 I'll give them a go.  I was really hoping for a foundation stick, but no luck.

@cyan8181, I was reading back through the thread and noti...

@cyan8181, I was reading back through the thread and noticed you purchased the Tom Ford candle at the CCO. I saw them there last time and was unsure, so just checking in to see how you liked your candle, in case they are there next time I visit.

@makeitup305, great purchase! I find it hard to buy Tom F...

@makeitup305, great purchase! I find it hard to buy Tom Ford when so much, especially LE, comes to the CCO and is 60% off. My CCO has not replenished their TF inventory in a while, so I decided to try the stick foundation I have been eyeing. The shade and price were perfect matches for me!

Has anyone tried the new research skin line? 

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

Yes, but wanted to give it a bit more time. Love the serum for travel. Kinda all in one, since it’s AHA/BHA with HA and VitC derivative. It feels exactly how TF describes it - luxury delivery system. The Creme is lush too, but I’m not sure how I feel about it. It kinda looks like a very improved La Mer Soft Cream formula; texture is wonderful, but not overly thick nor silicone-y. Nice that Lauder put peptides and HA/strong Humectants and occlusive all in one product. The two do seem to contain relatively comprehensive anti-aging benefits, between acids/Humectants/occlusive/VitC/antioxidants/peptides/polyphenols...and they are in luxurious packaging. I’m just not sure if that’s exactly how I want it.

Hi. I heard that Photosynthesex, Supernouveau, and Cocoa Mirage are going to be discontinued, does anyone know that?!

While it is indeed true that most of the quads will be overhauled and only top SKUs will stay, this is not happening anytime soon.

Soleil Neige fragrance available for preorder from Neimans with the following notes:

Fragrance Family: Fresh
Scent Type: Fresh Citrus & Fruits
Key Notes: Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Jasmine Grandiflorum, Karmaflor Captive, Cistus, and Benzoin

Swatches of all the new boys and girls

16,845 Replies
testing