Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

If you sign up for emails, you can get a code for 10% off sent to your email in a couple of days.

I can confirm it works on luxury beauty. I paired it with 10% cash back on ebates, got a great deal. Neimans also does this, got a great deal even on my preorder of Nude Dip. 

Good find! This was super helpful 🙂

Oh no, this post has really made me want the palette... I had convinced myself I didn't want it 😞 

The palette is extremely limited in Canada, my SA said it will probably be all sold out in pre-orders. If you decide to get it, make sure to do a pre-order!

Haha that's almost a relief... I feel like I'll be better off without it. But thank you, ivy! I'll think it over and maybe I'll talk to an SA tomorrow if I decide to get it 🙂 I appreciate the heads up!

This is great, thanks for sharing!

I went to Bergdorf's last weekend and did some swatching. I have much more information about it on my blog. Here are a couple pics: 

The duos: Tom Ford Duo's.jpg

Top Left- Naked Bronze, Top Right- Midnight Sea (Honestly, the most unique), bottom left Just Spice (for comparison to Naked Bronze) and Bottom Right Golden Peach. 

Face & Eye Palette: 

Tom Ford Face Palette.jpg

Top three are eye colors. The bottom one is the darkest blush color. The lightest blush color didn't show up too well on my skin.  

*edit- the bottom color is actually there!!! But you can barely see it. 😞 

Yes, I would love to read your blog too!

thanks - you can find it at beautydeux then that . and com. 🙂 

Mrsbaine, what is your blog??

Thanks check above. 🙂 

The BeautyLookBook has her review of the cream Blush Pink Sand posted now. She likes it a lot. Pics are all from BeautyLookBook.

Pink Sand Tom Ford swatch.jpg

Pink Sand swatch.jpg

She compares it to other shades, but many are discontinued shades. Pink sand is 4th from the left. I love Blush Guilt (3rd from left) so I am excited for this cream blush as it is a bit more pigmented and can be built up.

Tom Ford Pink Sand Cream Cheek Color Comparison swatches.jpg

image.jpg

I expect to look liked this when I apply Pink Sand on my cheeks or I want my money back 😉

Of course you will, my dear! 🙂 Now I want it too!!! LOL!

I went back to the counter during my lunch to play with the cream/powder eyeshadow duos. It's super hard to see because I lightly applied the turquoise, but it produces almost a scarab effect (and then I'd seen a more heavy look that was like an iridescent smokey eye). Golden Peach is lovely as well. Picked up both Midnight Sea and Golden Peach.

IMG_9898.JPGIMG_9899.JPGIMG_9900.JPG

I was only there for a few minutes, but also had another look at the summer palette. I wore that out of the store on Saturday, but had no idea what she had used on me, as she was just playing around. I was curious about the reds and was really surprised to find that while they appeared super duper pigmented in the palette, they don't apply like that to the skin at all. The darkest of all was an iridescent red, and the other appeared more frosty and slightly pink. They are super, super pretty. I was told that they were created to look good on any eye, but with brown eyes - I'm not sure. What to do, what to do.

I have nothing new to add in the way of swatches but now that I have seen the collection in person my impressions are different. I personally didn't think there was much unique about the lip sheers and I was surprisingly disappointed in the eye duos. I thought the packaging looked kind of cheap. I don't normally go for pink, but that was the only one I really liked. The face palette, blush and body oil were gorgeous, I thought. The body oil was definitely glittery but in that gorgeous TF way, lol and the scent was noticeable but not overwhelming. Before I saw everything in person, I was on the fence about the face palette and really wanted the eyeshadows. I went with the palette, blush and body oil. 

Please post swatches or looks of your purchases when you can:)

I've been trying to find more swatches of the body oil so I can decide if I truly need it. Lol it's preordered already with my SA but I'm on the fence a bit due to the price point. I've never worn body oil so not sure if it's something I will like.

Will try later this evening when I get home. There was a swatch on really ree that looked accurate in my opinion. I will PM you the link

Thank you!

Found 2 more pics  from a SA in San Diego:

She's wearing Golden Peach, the blushes from the eye/cheek palette,SweetSpot & Paradiso lipstick and Gold Dust bronzer:

11189994_461851577322825_1700078207_n.jpg

Here she's wearing Black Oyster duo:

11199476_812465955504953_1400341705_n.jpg

16,845 Replies
testing