Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I think Something Wild is going on my list to buy as well

I think SUnset Blv will really look great too...cuz you have the orange/gold in your hair too!

Ooo I didn't even think about that! Ok maybe that one to 🙂 

Thomas and Francesco ordered.  Free shipping.  Outrageous total anyway for two mini lipsticks.  The only time I spent on BT today (really).  But I'm so happy to get them!!!

I'm vicariously living through you guys! Francesco looks my kind of lippie. Hopefully you'll post a swatch or video meganlisa! Would love to see how he looks on you!

My belief is that if I do a video it's an "investment".  So there will be a video!!!  I'll do a swatch as well.

This seriously is the only thread I've been regularly following as I've been super busy...and oh my....

Sweet!  You won't be disappointed with Francesco....

My new love?  We shall see..

Thank you GC, TF needs to hire you to model the next lips and boys. Your smile is genuine and sweet but soo modelesque at the same time.

Francesco is the one that got away last year but I'm wondering how it compares to Pure Pink (cooper). They look similar in tone but perhaps with a minor variance in intensity. What do you think?

Now I want Something Wild too. Waiting for others to post more lip swatches, especially of So Vain. 

I was reading specktra and most paired So Vain with a gloss called Love Bruise and it looks fantastic. Did anyone here try that combination? So Vain looked gorgeous on its own but really amped up with the gloss ( I don't have any TF glosses ATM)

Also, one of the ladies on Specktra compared Sweet Mystery to Peter as these shades are supposed to be the same. They look similar in the tube but there is a definite difference in colour when swatched. The repromoted boys may have grown up with a slight change in the looks department. ( sorry I can't post pics from my phone)

Yes! My SA showed me Love Bruise with So Vain. It does amp it up, like taking it from day to night. Super pretty combination!

Kate....you are the sweetest!  Thank you 🙂

Francesco is deeper and more a muted magenta than Cooper which is a brighter pink.  Also, Cooper has shimmer but Francesco doesn't.  I love both...maybe Francesco is more versatile.

"The repromoted boys may have grown up with a slight change in the looks department."

Kate - I needed an excuse to keep Showgirl (Francesco).  This is it!  I will swatch her tomorrow to compare to Francesco.  I like having a mini and a grown up colour of the same lipstick.  One for home, and one for travel. 

I have Pure Pink ( aka Cooper) and love it so I think Showgirl will need to be added to the collection. I might wait to see if it is going to be repromoted in lips and boys. I love the clutch size...more convenient to throw 3 into one of the carrying cases and into the purse. I wish they made cases for the regular size lipsticks.

lol I'm glad I gave you the excuse you needed to keep both Francesco's AND Showgirl.

Last night as I was making risotto, I realized that I had Leonardo ( aka smoked red) with me and I had to put it and Moodlight on because your picture of smoked red reminded me how much I love it. It wears very well even through a meal leaves a nice even vibrant stain.

All of these are perfection! So lovely!

Thanks Vegi!  I like them too 🙂

You are making me want Sunset and Smoke Red...not even sure if I can pull them off..but I want them.

What makes these so great?  Just a better eye for color and a great formula?  I still can't believe I'm spending $52 for lipstick!!!

Doo eeeiitt Megan!

Sunset would look a deep orange red with shimmer on you.  You must try it.  And Smoke Red would be just beautiful...a rich blackened red.

I actually have Smoke Red as Leonardo from the L&B collection.  But I don't see Leonardo available anywhere right now...

I am surpirsed TF didn't have a proper red in his new 16 collection lipstick release.  He does a LOT of reds, and I make sure to collect them all.

You enabler you!  As so Sunset is available still as a cheaper L&B.  Do I add Francesco and get free shipping?

This thread is the main one I'm reading now as I've been super busy.  Wonder at the wisdom of that....

Having said that, I love every TF product I have (well, except for one).

So, Francesco too?  On me....?

Francesco is a MUST have as far as I'm concerned. 

Into basket...

All amazing!  Now I am getting excited!  

And I called my SA this morning and asked her to add Scarlet Rouge to my purchase... because I've got a wedding to go to next week and red is good for that, right??? 🙂

Red is good ALL the time, everytime.

Mocha - here is a swatch of Smoke Red for you.  Lighting was meh...

20150822_095138.jpg

16,845 Replies
testing